Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone in Blaine, Washington??

superdave013
    Anyone?

GofastRacer
    Where is Blaine???
    My dauther is in Washington!.
    [ August 18, 2003, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

Kindsvater Flat
    What ya need Dave? I know some people that live there.

superdave013
    Kindsvater Flat:
    What ya need Dave? I know some people that live there. Cool, I bought some stuff from someone up there. Have not gotten anything yet and he's not responding to my e mails. If I don't hear from him in the next day or so I was hoping to get someone to pick up my shit for me. 2 sets of gears if you must know what it is.
    Anyway I hope he comes through but if not I'll let you know. I'll make it worth your friends while for sure.

superdave013
    GofastRacer:
    Where is Blaine???
    My dauther is in Washington!. No way, I can't see a young guy like you having a daughter old enough to be out of middle school!

Kindsvater Flat
    Ok there are nine members of a group I belong to that would probably be more than willing to pick the stuff up.

GofastRacer:
    Where is Blaine???
    My dauther is in Washington!. Just on the Canadian border....and I think I've heard this tale before. yuk

CircleJerk
    A boat builder by the name of Rick Bitz may be that person? He used to sell stuff at the swap meets in Wa and kept some stuff there. All the drag boat guys should know him if that's the person you were dealing with. I am on the East side of the state and Blaine is near the border on the far West side. JeRk smile_sp

superdave013
    Nope, it's not Rick. It's a guy named Ken Carstensen. I bought 2 sets of gears. At this point I'm NOT saying he's ****ed me. Just I have not gotten my stuff yet and he's not responding to my e-mails.
    His e bay name is pigbarnboats so I would think he's a farmer and not on the computer all the time.
    I just want to know what's up is all. Well, not really, I want those friggen gears I paid for if ya know what I'm sayin. So if anyone knows this guy could you please give him a buzz and ask him to ship my stuff. Or if he has already shipped it to at least let me know when.

Ragemaster
    Dave, watch out for Pigbarnboats, I won a pair of wet logs from him on e-bay. Nobody bid against me and I got them cheap, after the auction was over he e-mailed me and said someone broke in to his storage unit and stole them.Yea maybe but I doubt it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast