Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To the bastard that almost ran me over....

DUCKY
    If you read this I am sure you will remember the incident. You left Site 6 tonight headed North, I think it was around 9pm. You were traveling about 70mph in what appeared to be a 25-28ft v-bottom. You headed right for the back of a pontoon boat, and just turned at the last second, close enough to spray us. You then didn't even have the sense of mind to stop, or hell, even back out of the throttle. You very nearly killed me, my wife, and my dog. You sir, whoever you are, are an asshole and are not qualified to own a boat. Thank you for giving me one of the only true experiences of fear I have ever had in a boat. It's people like you (most likely drunk off your ass) and your failure to seek out and use common sense that are causing these accidents that result in the stripping of our rights as boaters, and our soaring insurance costs. If you read this, do us all a favor. Please sell your boat immediately and schedule an appointment for a vasectomy to prevent the spreading of your seed and possible further infection of the gene pool.

Outnumbered
    If you read this I am sure you will remember the incident. You left Site 6 tonight headed North, I think it was around 9pm. You were traveling about 70mph in what appeared to be a 25-28ft v-bottom. You headed right for the back of a pontoon boat, and just turned at the last second, close enough to spray us. You then didn't even have the sense of mind to stop, or hell, even back out of the throttle. You very nearly killed me, my wife, and my dog. You sir, whoever you are, are an asshole and are not qualified to own a boat. Thank you for giving me one of the only true experiences of fear I have ever had in a boat. It's people like you (most likely drunk off your ass) and your failure to seek out and use common sense that are causing these accidents that result in the stripping of our rights as boaters, and our soaring insurance costs. If you read this, do us all a favor. Please sell your boat immediately and schedule an appointment for a vasectomy to prevent the spreading of your seed and possible further infection of the gene pool.
    That sux. Did you have a chance to get the CF #'s?

DUCKY
    I wish. I would have turned him in immediately. Would have been an OUI for sure. My mind was more occupied with whether or not to bail out or hit the deck and pray. Hitting the deck won and was a good choice.

Outnumbered
    Glad no one was hurt.

Titan7
    That f-ing blows. It's this kind of thing that always make me wonder about whether I want continuing to boating. There are just so many people OUI and doing dumb crap like this. People playing stupid with a 3-5 thousand pound boat @ 50-60mph scares the sh-t out of me. I have seen too many close calls at havasu.

BigDogIvan
    Man I hate Jack A$$'s like that!!!! Can you at least give a detail of what the boat looked like? Color? Size? Possible make? I know these are tough question's but would help find the jack A$$ and possible justice.

HighRoller
    This is why I won't do Havasu on a weekend anymore. I could write 20 of those letters just from the last Saturday I spent in the gorge. Something about a dumbass in a 25 Daytona with a blower motor trying to race a Sea-Doo and passing me on the right AS HE'S COMING AT ME with his drive trimmed up so far his rig is doing a BoatFloating act and his engine is bouncing off the rev limiter.
    Oh and the tool in the 40ft offshore boat with his goggle wearing buddies who thought they were Sonny Crockett. Thanks for running me nearly onto the shore because you don't know what chine walk is. I did enjoy watching you get a ticket and an OUI later in the day because the cops don't like boats with 6" dry pipes revving their engines under the bridge! Dumbass.

BoatPI
    Be forewarned,,,,,,, I cannot tell you how many claims involving injuy that I have investigated off of Site 6. In my opinion that is the most dangerious part of Havasu, and it always involves speed.

NashvilleBound
    Good post....more than that im glad no one was hurt.

SummerBreeze
    You see and hear more and more of this type of thing.
    What is wrong with people
    I bet you will stay away from the site 6 area.
    Glad you guys are okay

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast