Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: ***boat for cancer

Jetaholic
    I hadn't heard of this until now...my aunt is battling breast cancer that went undetected and has spread all the way to her spine. She just underwent chemo...not sure how much that helped or if it did...my dad (her brother) shaved his head the day she went through her chemo for her.
    I just joined up myself.

Sorry to hear about your aunt Jetaholic, but welcome aboard the folding crew here.
    The missing wu's might have something to do with my wireless router and/or wireless adapters in the machines. Im gonna look into it. The wired ones seem to be more reliable.
    As far as the increase in my increased output, I tasked more machines to smp clients that were running the graphical one. Even some two-core Pent D920's are able to finish the smp in the timeframe allowed.

OGShocker
    I hadn't heard of this until now...my aunt is battling breast cancer that went undetected and has spread all the way to her spine. She just underwent chemo...not sure how much that helped or if it did...my dad (her brother) shaved his head the day she went through her chemo for her.
    I just joined up myself.
    We are thinking of your Aunt, our prayers go out to her and your family members.
    Mods, maybe you could make this thread a sticky. The members are working their computers to the bone, it would be nice for a little support from the Forums.
    Thank you in advance,
    OGS

Tom Brown
    Not sure what happened to TB though, he's been inactive for a while, unless he's logging his points under leibniz.
    My computer is down and has been since I went to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. I've been too busy to put any time into it until now but I will be back online shortly.
    I am not Leibniz. Leibniz is my brother.
    Thank you to everyone who is folding proteins for this cause. Your effort is appreciated.
    Jetaholic, I am sorry to hear about your aunt. She, and your whole family, have my very best wishes.

Froggystyle
    My computer is down and has been since I went to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago.
    You dick! That close and no phone call?

572Daytona
    Congrats on 500K.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1197653813
    lol..thanks Forensic. Who's up for 1,000,000?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516