Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandbar drama yesterday

cheese
    Does anyone know about a bunch of fights at the sandbar yesterday the 21st? I had a friend lose a purse on a boat "Tige". The boat owners bailed when the fights started and she's trying to track them down. I think it was maroon and gray. There was also a blue and black wakedboard boat with a stripper pole. We're assuming they were friends. So if anyone knows any of these people, let me know. I have a name of Bobby on the maroon and gray boat. I'm not trying to spread rumors, just trying to find her purse.

32sunrkt
    OH boy, Here we go again, those young'ins & the wake board boats..

topless
    As an aside, who the hell brings a purse while boating?People who don't want to leave it in the truck perhaps?????:idea:

my21advantage
    As an aside, who the hell brings a purse while boating?
    And leaves it on a boat...apparently someone she doesn't even know:idea:

Havasu1
    What the hell happened on Saturday, by late afternoon it was brawl central at the Sandbar........Once the fighting started, we got the hell out of there. Not to mention the guy that tripped on to the horseshoe stake and put a huge gash in his leg.

HokeySon
    well, it matched my high heels, but they wouldn't let me on the boat with the heels, so I just brought the purse .. I mean man bag.

Coach
    Here's an idea. Leave it at home, at your trailer, at your big baller crib or at the hotel. What in the world could you possibly need out of your purse that you couldn't carry in one of those little waterproof holders? A $20, your ID and a credit card?
    Exactly!
    That is 2 weeks in a row where there have been fights at the sandbar. Last weekend there were a bunch of chicks fighting and wouldn't let it go so finally the guys got the gals in a boat an took off. People just need to chill out and enjoy the lake not look for a fight.

Trailer Park Casanova

Dave C
    maybe it was more like a "bag of tricks"

westair
    Exactly!
    That is 2 weeks in a row where there have been fights at the sandbar. Last weekend there were a bunch of chicks fighting and wouldn't let it go so finally the guys got the gals in a boat an took off. People just need to chill out and enjoy the lake not look for a fight.
    Would you mind posting of video of that!! Thanks in advance
    Seriously, this does not look good for the future of the Sandbar!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast