Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hanging it up.

Daytona100
    Bump. Mike

NO, Please don't jump of that Bridge! The water is too deep and you'll never be able to make it to shore!
    Steve

v-drive
    There is nothing like boating, and it doesn't matter really what kind of boat it is. I am not a die hard but I unknowingly instilled it in our childrens blood. 2 sons,a daughter and myself have boats and we are having a ball. Think long and hard before you go, and like you said you can always come back.
    put that boat in the barn,seal it and come back next year..v-drive

lucky
    After countless years of wasting money, everything is going. Lost ambition working on it and don't want to see it rot in one of the barns. Taylor is pretty bent about it but after talking to him he understands how I feel. Maybe someday I might want to do it again but you never know. Just gonna do the work, hunt, fish thing for awhile instead.
    I assume your talking about farm sex with animals ........ cause boating is out of the question NIce meeting you and Taylor in Person
    one of the benifits of hunting - they are warm and can't run away lmao

Rattle Can Lou
    Hey Mike, I went away for twenty something years and came back. There is life outside of these things but I don't know what it would be. Have fun on your hiatus and we'll see ya on the other side....RCL

adjones419
    I guess you're smarter or stranger than me, because there's no way I could give up this disease. Best of luck in your new adventures. You'll be back!

126driver
    Welcome to the club Mike.

lucky
    isn't yours just sitting due to "her"

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Come on Scott, you can't compare yourself to Mike! You run an entirely differnet program.
    Example of a boating weekend for 126driver.
    1. Arrive in town the night before a race and head straight to the bar.
    2. Wake up in the middle of the street or in some jail 2 cities away with no memory of how got you there.
    3. Arrive in the pits saturday evening just in time for sundays first heats.
    4. Place 4th in the LCQ because crew chiew Jeff Conant was over at the stock outboard pits instead of adjusting valves, changing gears and wiping the soot off the engine from the fire in heat 1.
    5. Pack up the boat using someone elses crew to push the boat in because your crew is still in the stock outboard pits.
    6. Place first at the dually drags in the hotel pasking lot.
    7. Get home to find your garage was ransacked by thieves and your wife wants a divorce.
    This would be one of your better boating weekends.

Come on Scott, you can't compare yourself to Mike! You run an entirely differnet program.
    Example of a boating weekend for 126driver.
    1. Arrive in town the night before a race and head straight to the bar.
    2. Wake up in the middle of the street or in some jail 2 cities away with no memory of how got you there.
    3. Arrive in the pits saturday evening just in time for sundays first heats.
    4. Place 4th in the LCQ because crew chiew Jeff Conant was over at the stock outboard pits instead of adjusting valves, changing gears and wiping the soot off the engine from the fire in heat 1.
    5. Pack up the boat using someone elses crew to push the boat in because your crew is still in the stock outboard pits.
    6. Place first at the dually drags in the hotel pasking lot.
    7. Get home to find your garage was ransacked by thieves and your wife wants a divorce.
    This would be one of your better boating weekends.
    This is a cold piece of work. Jerry has dirt on everybody. And probably true.
    Hey Scott, you wanna sell your boat?
    How much does it weigh??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast