Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hanging it up.

scottwizer
    It was great to meet you too Tony. It is always great to meet a fellow V-driver and awesome racer. I will definatly let you know when we plan to head up again. Thanks again.

funnycarmike
    Do you have any more info. on this Cole for sale???
    . . . . . . . . . . .Bueller? . . . . . . . . .Bueller? . . . . . . . . . . . .Bueller? . . .

Kindsvater Flat
    . . . . . . . . . . .Bueller? . . . . . . . . .Bueller? . . . . . . . . . . . .Bueller? . . .
    Its in the spam section

Bobbo541
    Do you have any more info. on this Cole for sale???
    Its a jet boat on page 6 in spam section

vdrivedenis
    Within the walls of this shop is a desease for which there is no known cure. Two x-wives-0, Flatbottoms-2 (Hondo and Cole)

bonesfab
    If its all paid for , wrap it up and let it sit. selling for 50 cents on the dollar just to rebuy it later doesnt make a whole lotta sense. even though that would help out the economy... I may not use mine very often, but when i do get the time i just have to dust it off. Thought about selling it but just can't do it. Good luck with what ever you decide. tractor pulls... thats a farmers sport..

SANGER-RICH
    After countless years of wasting money, everything is going. Lost ambition working on it and don't want to see it rot in one of the barns. Taylor is pretty bent about it but after talking to him he understands how I feel. Maybe someday I might want to do it again but you never know. Just gonna do the work, hunt, fish thing for awhile instead.
    Darn well I hope you still come up to CFW and visit, we never got to meet you after you welded Linda's fuel tank neck back together for us on her cruiser, always looked for you but not knowing what you look like it makes it hard to find you, I shot silver bullets in the sky sending a signal for you but some times super heroes don't see them. Some day we will meet
    Rich and Linda

Kindsvater Flat
    , always looked for you but not knowing what you look like it makes it hard to find you,
    Funny you say that. I stood 3' from Lucky on new years at cfw and never knew it. Even got that on video.

sanger mike
    always looked for you but not knowing what you look like it makes it hard to find you,
    Rich and Linda
    thats easy Rich, he looks like a FARM BOY. :jawdrop:

lucky
    Funny you say that. I stood 3' from Lucky on new years at cfw and never knew it. Even got that on video.
    yea but if you had a wool sweater on you would have caught my attention

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345