Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finally.......

Sangster
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Well Sangster since your just as frigging bored as I am this will keep you busy for awhile. Weather CamsHey Mike, Don't confuse the issue here..I'm jest busy being bored thinking about stuff I don't want to do till later...

dossangers
    Im off tomorrow going to pomona for the drags looks like RAIN SLICKS SOMMMOFABITCCHHH!!

Her454
    Sangster:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Her454:
    [qb]The rain Gods are going to have to drop an awful lot if anyone even plans on launching for New Years...... eek! Think "STORMY"......
    [IMG]
    I dont have to "think Stormy" Im watching it blow like crazy out the window here in Sac and it just took one of our trees out of the ground in the parking lot Get ready to rock n roll, its gonna be up to 60mph winds tomorrow..!

dossangers
    SANGSTER WHERES YOUR AVITAR???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Her454:
    Sangster:
    [qb]The rain Gods are going to have to drop an awful lot if anyone even plans on launching for New Years...... eek! Think "STORMY"......
    [IMG]
    I dont have to "think Stormy" Im watching it blow like crazy out the window here in Sac and it just took one of our trees out of the ground in the parking lot Get ready to rock n roll, its gonna be up to 60mph winds tomorrow..!We had 100mph gusts last night. I still have not found my barbacue. I had a pair of Teva's in my back yard. Their gone to. eek! eek!
    [ November 07, 2002, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

Kindsvater Flat
    Morg:
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    [IMG]
    I dont have to "think Stormy" Im watching it blow like crazy out the window here in Sac and it just took one of our trees out of the ground in the parking lot Get ready to rock n roll, its gonna be up to 60mph winds tomorrow..!We had 100mph gusts last night. I still have not found my barbacue. I had a pair of Teva's in my back yard. Their gone to. eek! eek! At least the back yard is clean and the leaves are at the neighbors.

Sangster
    Think Positive, Think Rain....Till New Years Day..

Sangster
    dossangers:
    SANGSTER WHERES YOUR AVITAR???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????D OSSANGERS....Got avatar!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
    Remember where I live.........in the damn flood plain!!

Sangster
    Hey Mike Get a Big Bucket & start taking some of that water over to CFW..... wink wink wink

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast