Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Finally.......

dossangers
    Sangster:
    Wonder if it has somthing to do with my NEW avatar.. [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/~AUT0010.JPG[/img] SANSTER those colors sure do match something of mine?

Sangster:
    What the hell happened to this thread that its so stretched out.. <------- -------->I'm pretty sure it is due to Dossangers' post with the string of !!!!!!!'s. Treats it as one loooooong word.
    On another note, rain seems to be letting up a little here in the East Bay.

Her454
    Dosangers- Is that the same boat in the pic you sent with the Chamoi? Looks different in color - and its beautiful!

Her454:
    Morg,
    Wheres OZ on that Map? Not to ruffle any feathers, but if you ask most Nevadian's where OZ is they will tell you due West.
    My Gun dealer told me it was about time I moved out of the land of Oz & back to America.

Sangster
    This SUCKS.. I'm gonna start a new thread... Follow me....
    [ November 07, 2002, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

dossangers
    Her454:
    Dosangers- Is that the same boat in the pic you sent with the Chamoi? Looks different in color - and its beautiful! Yeah thats it not bad for a weekend paint job. The guy i bought it from painted it in his garage with emron i was going to paint it but i like it alot. SUPERMAN COLORS SUPER SANGERS LIVE FOREVER!

Kindsvater Flat
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    Her454:
    The rain Gods are going to have to drop an awful lot if anyone even plans on launching for New Years...... eek! Well Dear, Are you ready to retract this statement yet..... Let me put it this way... I live on lots of acreage, and if it keeps up like this, we can launch in MY back yard! BTW- Love the new Avatar.I know the feeling on the lots of acreage. Few years back we had 52" of flood water on the driveway. Best way to get out work. Here is a pic of the place.

Monkey Bung
    Enough with the weather

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345