Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Bartenders....wtf???

bear down
    the first time this happened I thought maybe it was a once in a lifetime occurrence. then it happened again two weeks later. While at the bar in Topok my wife ordered a beer and brought it back to our table. she took a couple of drinks and noticed it was too warm, she took it back to the bartender and told him. He raised his brow and then took a drink of the beer from the glass and my wife was shocked. Two weeks later at a Chili's in Prescotte she returned a maragrita because it tasted like the sanitizing solution they use to clean the glasses. Our bartender took a drink as well to confirm like the other one in Topok.. I have traveled to many countries and states and this never happened to us before. What a trip.

shadow
    the first time this happened I thought maybe it was a once in a lifetime occurrence. then it happened again two weeks later. While at the bar in Topok my wife ordered a beer and brought it back to our table. she took a couple of drinks and noticed it was too warm, she took it back to the bartender and told him. He raised his brow and then took a drink of the beer from the glass and my wife was shocked. Two weeks later at a Chili's in Prescotte she returned a maragrita because it tasted like the sanitizing solution they use to clean the glasses. Our bartender took a drink as well to confirm like the other one in Topok.. I have traveled to many countries and states and this never happened to us before. What a trip.
    If i'm not mistaken i belive in AZ it is illegal for anyone working in a bar to
    consume alcohol

TAF
    consume alcohol
    Suppose they might have said "I just tasted it but I never swallowed" sounds like a true politician. nah, they couldn't be that smart!

Sleek-Jet
    consume alcohol
    You're assuming they put Alchohol in the drinks at Chili's...

ChumpChange
    consume alcohol
    I don't think that is why he is shocked. There are places in Cali that have the workers drink as well.
    They are drinking HIS drink though. I have taken Margaritas back in the past and they just throw them out on my word....they don't take a drink out of it first.

Miss Perfect
    If they deemed that it was not too warm or that it didn't taste funny would they have just handed it back to you? I mean, what's the point of tasting it?

Eliminator 4 Life
    So I guess you wanna be a bartender in AZ now

MrsSigEpMock
    I know in Vegas that we had a bartender make a drink he had never made and he sampled it. I think they are allowed to taste, but not "drink"

Havasteve
    I quit stopping at the Topok bar for a beer because they are usually not very cold, for a bar to serve warm beer is lame.

Tequila-John
    Its the Wild Wild west out here in AZ. Batenders drinking, people walking around with guns on there hip as they shop at the Mall. Fun stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast