Thread: Our new site is up. . .

www.stefs.com new look is up and running. Much more info and all the updated products. Info and a few others on this board will be listed on our Where to Buy section. Any of our dealers on here can PM or e-mail me to how you want to be listed, ie; website or name and phone number.
    Thanks

MikeF
    Looks good Chris!
    Question about those trim to fit windage screens. Do those rails mount flush w/ the pan (inbetween the pan and block) or are they welded to the inside of the pan itself? Picture is not quite big enough to tell w/o asking.
    Oh, and how much for the shirts?

GofastRacer
    Cool site Chris!..

steelcomp
    More business, comin your way!!
    Got a 496 with a roller, a 514 with a flat tappet, and a blown 572 with a roller, all need cams! (two need oil pans) I have another blown big block to do this spring, too. Then there's my alky motor. :idea:
    steel be busy.

Thanks guys, it has been long over due.
    Mike, the screen we use is teflon coated and propritary to Stef's. Each piece is sheared in sections that you can then use to put IN the pan. Some with windage tray studs have adapted it by welding washers on it and forming it to bolt on.
    T-Shirts $13.95
    Scott sounds like we will be talking. I still havent' got you those header primary sizes nor collector size have I. . .I just remembered as I was typing. Sorry.

steelcomp
    Scott sounds like we will be talking. I still havent' got you those header primary sizes nor collector size have I. . .I just remembered as I was typing. Sorry.
    Yeah, I'm really hurt about that, too. I KNOW all you do is sit around all day and do nothing. Sheesh! LOL!
    No worries, I'm not going anywhere.