Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ding dong the witch is moving

a catered life
    i love my nieghboorhood and my house but since we moved here there has been one white girl across the street that thinks she hard and likes to hang with the worse kind of brothers...all her friends think their hard and little gangsters...the cops know her by name and are often at her house....i have lived here for 5 years and had one problem with them and lets just say i solved it my way but they continue to screw with the other neighbors hanging out late and doing petty shit to the neighborhood....so i come home yesterday and guess what i see:sqeyes: century 21 for sale sign in the front yard.....

Throttle
    yahoo....

mobldj
    it will get abandoned b4 it sells,but still gone

TAF
    i love my nieghboorhood and my house but since we moved here there has been one white girl across the street that thinks she hard and likes to hang with the worse kind of brothers...all her friends think their hard and little gangsters...the cops know her by name and are often at her house....i have lived here for 5 years and had one problem with them and lets just say i solved it my way but they continue to screw with the other neighbors hanging out late and doing petty shit to the neighborhood....so i come home yesterday and guess what i see:sqeyes: century 21 for sale sign in the front yard.....
    Your best opportunity to hand pick your neighbors. Good Luck! I'm thinking of a change of scenery myself. Fed up w/ the traffic and crappy neighbor w/ 9 dogs and 6+ cats!! They have 3+ adults w/ jobs at the house but never seem to pay bills on time or pick up their yard :sqeyes: Now the 3 household well pump died and the service company can't repair it (they're morons that always have to call others to fix their problems). Time for me to move!!!
    Rant over.

RitcheyRch
    The real question is, are you going to throw a party when they leave?

a catered life
    The real question is, are you going to throw a party when they leave?
    yes....they have put a lot of money in this house for the past few months...looks really nice hope it sells fast

TAF
    yes....they have put a lot of money in this house for the past few months...looks really nice hope it sells fast

ahhell
    congrats........now all it has to do is sell

my21advantage
    It's in Palmdale though...don't expect anything to sell fast there. And you might get some worse neighbors then the one's you already have:jawdrop:

yopengo
    It is so cool when the ass clown neighbors move away. It took a few years but they are all gone. Now we have the greatest group of neighbors on the cul-de-sac…block parties and the kids are playing on the street until dark all summer.
    ...congrats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast