Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carlos Guzman 1969-2007 R.I.P.

ELIMINAT THIS
    Viewing
    Tuesday 7-31-2007 Driscoll's 1465 Valencia st San Francisco,ca 94110 2pm _ 9pm Rosary will be at 7pm
    Mass
    Wendsday 8-01-2007 Corpus Christi Church 62 Santa Rosa ave San Francisco,ca 94112
    10:30am
    Following Mass Carlos Guzman will be laid to rest at Holy Cross Cemetery 1500 Mission rd Colma,ca 94014

NuckinFutz
    Never met him in person, saw the boat several times. Sounds like a great guy. Rest in peace and may the water always have the perfect ripple.

FRISCOSSFINEST
    Due to unfortunate circumstances, contributions are greatly appreciated to pay for the burial arrangements for Carlos. Unfortunatly Sandra has a long road ahead of her to situate herself and the kids , to work out some legal issues that include not loosing almost everything that they have. It's all going to require time and legal attention. We are all doing what we can to help support them through this tough time. Your donations and contributions can be made directly to the Driscoll's Funeral home. Anything and everything will greatly be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless you all for the love you all have shown.
    Viewing
    Tuesday 7-31-2007 Driscoll's 1465 Valencia st San Francisco,ca 94110 2pm _ 9pm Rosary will be at 7pm
    Mass
    Wendsday 8-01-2007 Corpus Christi Church 62 Santa Rosa ave San Francisco,ca 94112
    Following Mass Carlos Guzman will be laid to rest at Holy Cross Cemetery 1500 Mission rd Colma,ca 94014

707dog
    hey bro by what date does this have to be taking care of??

Mrs. O.C.
    Just a thought...Since many of us are planning to do the Friscos Finest Lunch Run on the 5th, maybe we can take up a donation on that day from those who are attending and submit the contribution to the funeral home.
    If everyone likes this idea, I nominate DCBOB to collect the funds and coordinate since we all know him and trust that the donations will be made appropriately.
    Mrs. O.C.

FRISCOSSFINEST
    I want to thank everyone on behalf of Carlos' family. Some contributions are required for the funeral, so if any can be made directly to Driscoll's funeral home at 1465 Valencia St, San Francisco, 94110 (415-970-8801) or to Sandra's Cabezas account at Wells Fargo, (6885719747) thank you again and words cannot express our thoughts.
    Thank you
    A R

FRISCOSSFINEST
    Just a thought...Since many of us are planning to do the Friscos Finest Lunch Run on the 5th, maybe we can take up a donation on that day from those who are attending and submit the contribution to the funeral home.
    If everyone likes this idea, I nominate DCBOB to collect the funds and coordinate since we all know him and trust that the donations will be made appropriately.
    Mrs. O.C.
    I would like to thank you Mrs. O.C., Bob & Brother (sorry forgot your name, my apologies) for everything you have done and are doing to help out. Please feel free to manage the contributions/donations and disperse as needed.
    Thanks again
    A R

Mrs. O.C.
    I like it DCBOB'S the man. Good call Mrs. OC

deltarat
    Mrs. O.C.
    I could not aggree more Mrs OC, Bob is the man for the job.

DCBob
    Viewing
    Mass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast