Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carlos Guzman 1969-2007 R.I.P.

Poker Runs West
    Just returned from the viewing in San Francisco. The time I spent there certainly puts my life in a different perspective for me. There was a picture presentation and what stood out for me was the pictures represented the following in this order; family and especially kids, boating, cars, working on boats, having fun and living large. I was honored to have been in one with our arms around each other. Do miss that dude.
    Carlos looked too serious, at least from the image I have in my mind of him. He was in a gray suit, his pony tail placed on his chest and looking very proper. Through the tears the images that flashed to me of him were him in a baggy t-shirt with a big smile or his hairy butt mooning me.
    I had a chance to embrace Sandra and cry together for a bit. There were many huge floral displays and lots of respect being paid to a very special guy.
    So glad I went......................
    MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OCT. 13----IT WILL BE A VERY SPECIAL DAY.
    Chris

707dog
    well just getting back from laying the man down for the last time...alot of people and alot of tears...not much to say just that the guzman family/friends has alot of healing to do in front of them!! we wish them the best...anthony
    you'll be missed bro!!

MrsDSIDan
    What a heart renching day. Very tough to say goodbye to our friend. Feel lucky to have been a part of his life. So many people loved him and in true Carlos fashion there was quite the entourage in that procession. It was also good to see Sandra, Carlos Jr., and Tattiana enjoy some smiles at the reception. May they always remember they have so many people who love them to support them through this difficult journey. Also I am putting together a video for this weekends memorial run. If anyone has some photos they can contribute of Los and/or the family and friends please email them to me at bouchardhm@clearwire.net Thanks. - Jen
    R.I.P Carlos

pr bayarea
    once again thank you to everyone that showed up to say good bye to my brother, and showed us the love and respect like eddy said my brother had a big heart and loved EVERYONE.. and may god bless each and everyone of you that is working on keeping my brother and the familys moments of memory alive.. he is forever gone but his memories are and will be ever lasting.. r.i.p carlos guzman 10.02.69 - 7.23.07

customryder
    Carlos was a good man... he was very funny also.

janelle_g
    Monday the 21st will be one year since he has been gone...... (the 23rd)
    I will remember Carlos, will you?

DCBob
    The river isn't the same w/o LOS We miss ya Bro

The river isn't the same w/o LOS We miss ya Bro
    Yep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12