Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rvrtoy--welcome back

dicudmore
    hope you're all doing well in ID...

rvrtoy
    Thanks Dan. Good to be back. I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally had some time to jump back in tonight! Hope all is well with you. Things are very busy here. Busy but good!

Outnumbered
    Yes, welcome back Steve. Just caught you posting on another thread. Good to hear from you. Hope the new life up north is treating you and the family well.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    welcome back.

voodoomedman
    Steve, Yes I hope you are doing well but more importantly I hope Faith is doing well. Hope the move worked out the way it was intended too.

THOR
    STEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
    good to have you back brother. Hope Faith (and the family) are well.

shippingguy
    What's up Steve? Have not talked to you in a while. Hope all is well. Welcome back.
    Mike

jbtrailerjim
    Steve, great to have ya back. Hope all is going well for you and the family.

rvrtoy
    Thanks guys. Things are going very well for the most part. As far as Faith goes, there are good and not so good things going on with her. Good: For the first time in her life, she kicked a cold without 2 to 3 weeks of IV antibiotics. Not so good: We meet with a surgeon on the 31st to scheadule an operation on her stomach. On the 1st we fly to Boise for a 2nd opinion. It is kinda scarey and the recovery is long and difficult for a 3 year old child. Good: The surgery will stop her from having reflux (she has it nearly 75% of the time according to recent tests). Not so good: The surgery is not permanent and once it is done can come undone if she throws up if she gets the flu. then we would have to start all over again.
    All-in-all things are going well. My travel scheadule has decreased quite a bit so I have some time to yack it up on the boards.
    It is good to be back!

tamalewagon
    Steve! I'm glad to hear Faith is improving and that life is going well for you guys up North. Hope things continue on the upswing for your family.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast