Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PCR / Oct.5th / Review

Sangster
    Well, For starters I like to thank Marty & Cheri for getting it all together,great time Marty.. Could be a good annual event for sure..Great whether, good people, nice boats...seemed as though everyones boats ran well....
    Always good to put some names with some faces..Flyte Risk, good seeing ya out and about..SSMIKE, Bad ass k-boat....Tony... Good to see your leaning towards the "Dark Side", Looked good out there for sure......Herb & Brian "The Fly" sure looked good, Where were the rest of the Mullets..Steve and Anna good to see you again and that you got that Hydro running good as usual, Bagpipes, Smalls, you guys got them flats hooked up....And I'll post some pics soon....Mike, Bad Mediciene was awesome as usual...Paul if your out lurkin', Thanks for the ride.....Catch you all later......
    [ October 07, 2002, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
    Sangster, Sorry I missed it but I was recouping from Friday night. I was pleasantly surprised by
    1069, My daughter, Team Mullet, and so many other great friends for my B-day! THANKS EVERYBODY! It was a fantastic night -minus the Tequila shots T-Bag kept buying, and I hope he felt just as lousy as I did on Sat morning! Anyway, glad you guys had a great time and hopefully with some rain we'll get to meet you all on New Years at CFW.
    [ October 07, 2002, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Brendellaracin
    Hey Sangster, it was our pleasure! We had a great time. The weather was perfect and the boats were awsum. I really enjoyed runnin with you guys in the morning, that was really cool and pretty close racing too. We are already getting ideas for something even better for next year. I'm really interested in one of those scoops you guys are making, I'll be in touch.

I just have one question. Where's the pictures?

smalls
    OLDSQUIRT:
    I just have one question. Where's the pictures?Ya, where are the pics? haha Thanks brendellaracin. Hope it is not an expensive problem.It was a fun time. Too many Hydros and not enough mullet's eek! eek! eek!
    See ya new years

76 sanger hydro
    had a great time ran new motor and runs good water and weather were perfect and got some good advise to get the ass of my boat out of the water a little had fun does the 3 blade cleaver work good?

Sangster
    smalls:
    OLDSQUIRT:
    I just have one question. Where's the pictures?Ya, where are the pics? haha Thanks brendellaracin. Hope it is not an expensive problem.It was a fun time. Too many Hydros and not enough mullet's eek! eek! eek!
    See ya new yearsWell I got plenty of Video to post, but Web Shots only allows 300 pics, I've got 1200 on there already so like everyone else they want $$$$$ before I can post more pics.. Got some killer pics of "HYDRO TONY" will post soon..
    [ October 07, 2002, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Sangster
    76 sanger hydro:
    had a great time ran new motor and runs good water and weather were perfect and got some good advise to get the ass of my boat out of the water a little had fun does the 3 blade cleaver work good?Dan, I'm running a Three Blade Cleaver....I think you will like it...

Sangster
    For those of you who have not visited my photo albums they can be seen HERE I'll post some more recent ones soon..If your already tired of looking at them, oh well...... wink wink wink

Sangster
    Her454:
    Sangster, Sorry I missed it but I was recouping from Friday night. I was pleasantly surprised by
    1069, My daughter, Team Mullet, and so many other great friends for my B-day! THANKS EVERYBODY! It was a fantastic night -minus the Tequila shots T-Bag kept buying, and I hope he felt just as lousy as I did on Sat morning! Anyway, glad you guys had a great time and hopefully with some rain we'll get to meet you all on New Years at CFW. Her454, I hear ya, but that excuse only works ONCE.. I don't want to hear it on New Years.... eek! eek! eek!
    [ October 07, 2002, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast