Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Gaffrig Gauges!!!!

FOUNTAINATLAST
    Need a few final touches to finish your winter boat project???
    Just thought I'd give you guys a peek at the new line of Gaffrig Gauges now in stock. They now offer Platinuim in standard 2" and now there NEW Racing Series Line 2 5/8". The new Racing Series is available in White, Platinium & coming soon Carbon Fiber. As always you can mix and match rims and bezels to match your color combinations. The pictures don't even do them justice, the Gaffrig platinium is a brush aluimuim which looks unbelievable.

FOUNTAINATLAST
    The new 2 5/8" Racing series gauges...

Jordy
    Silly spammer...

OGShocker
    Need a few final touches to finish your winter boat project???
    Just thought I'd give you guys a peek at the new line of Gaffrig Gauges now in stock. They now offer Platinuim in standard 2" and now there NEW Racing Series Line 2 5/8". The new Racing Series is available in White, Platinium & coming soon Carbon Fiber. As always you can mix and match rims and bezels to match your color combinations. The pictures don't even do them justice, the Gaffrig platinium is a brush aluimuim which looks unbelievable.
    I wonder if these will FADE like my last set?

FOUNTAINATLAST
    Not selling anything here, just showing pics...

FOUNTAINATLAST
    I don't see how the brushed alumium would fad, If your old gauges faded I'm sure I could get Gaffrig to take care of them for you if you still have them. There customer service is excellent. Give me a shout and I'll see what i can do for ya.

soupersonic
    That red looks familiar

OGShocker
    I don't see how the brushed alumium would fad, If your old gauges faded I'm sure I could get Gaffrig to take care of them for you if you still have them. There customer service is excellent. Give me a shout and I'll see what i can do for ya.
    COOL!
    I have three different color needles on my gaff's. I thank you for your offer but, I am hoping to talk mama into a "new" boat soon..
    Have a good NASCAR day!
    Mark

Tom Brown
    That's odd.... my Gaffrig II set is two seasons old and still looks like new.

FOUNTAINATLAST
    COOL!
    I have three different color needles on my gaff's. I thank you for your offer but, I am hoping to talk mama into a "new" boat soon..
    Have a good NASCAR day!
    Mark
    Well I wish you luck getting a new boat, but if it doesn't work out let me know and I'll get those gauges takin care of for you.
    P.S. It was a good NASCAR day, Jimmie Johnson fan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast