Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Real estate Question

AFD
    Just a question for all of you fortune tellers out there. We have two lots on the south end of town that we have been holding on to for some time now. It has come time to sell them to build the new retirement home and I was wondering if anyone had any insight on listing lots, versus houses??? Homes are sitting forever and ever, are lots doing the same???

Havasu1986
    Just a question for all of you fortune tellers out there. We have two lots on the south end of town that we have been holding on to for some time now. It has come time to sell them to build the new retirement home and I was wondering if anyone had any insight on listing lots, versus houses??? Homes are sitting forever and ever, are lots doing the same???
    Where are you retireing to. Are you planning on using one of the lots for your retirement home. Is AFD Anaheim Fire Dept.

Havasu1986
    Ask Louis Plunkett, he sold three of my lots and was easy to work with.
    http://www.lhprealty.com
    How long ago was that Wheeler. Is lots selling faster than spec homes.

Ms.Havasu
    Havasu lots have not come down near as much as homes. However , they are sitting on the market for quite awhile.
    05 you could sell anything fast. Louis plunkett is mainly a parker real estate firm, although, I think he has joined out board so he can input listing here as well.
    If the lot is priced under 120 it should sell, anything over that doesn't pencil out for a spec home.
    Call me or pm me if you would like any help marketing your properties.
    Regards,
    Michele
    Lake Havasu Homes

AFD
    Where are you retireing to. Are you planning on using one of the lots for your retirement home. Is AFD Anaheim Fire Dept.
    No, no Fire Dept affiliation, just my initials. Retiring from the public sector.

AFD
    I did a quick search and it seems true in havasu as it is where I live, that the higher end homes are moving and the smaller ones are not. We will turn a profit one way or another but it seems that waiting a little while might be the best course of action.
    The market seems flooded with 3/2 2 car garage homes right now, both lots we own will hold larger footprints so hopefully we can wait it out.
    Seems to me that there could be some big problems in the future due to all of the folks with second homes and huge equity lines to finace their toys....

Not So Fast
    I did a quick search and it seems true in havasu as it is where I live, that the higher end homes are moving and the smaller ones are not. We will turn a profit one way or another but it seems that waiting a little while might be the best course of action.
    The market seems flooded with 3/2 2 car garage homes right now, both lots we own will hold larger footprints so hopefully we can wait it out.
    Seems to me that there could be some big problems in the future due to all of the folks with second homes and huge equity lines to finace their toys....
    The future is now my freind !!!!!!!!!! :idea: NSF

AFD
    The future is now my freind !!!!!!!!!! :idea: NSF
    Sad but true, my point was that it could get worse on a much larger scale, not just case by case. Seems many are pulling the plug on their so called "vacation homes" purchased with subprime equity, you cant help but think that some folks here are in that those circumstances.
    Its realy to bad, but for many its now time to pay the piper.

Sad but true, my point was that it could get worse on a much larger scale, not just case by case. Seems many are pulling the plug on their so called "vacation homes" purchased with subprime equity, you cant help but think that some folks here are in that those circumstances.
    Its realy to bad, but for many its now time to pay the piper.
    Sure was fun while it lasted!

TOBTEK
    A bird in the hand , is better than two in the bush... if you CAN make a decent profit on the two lots now, id do it. You NEVER know what tomorrow will bring! Ecomony, your or families health can change in a split second. Take the money and run!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast