Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: swim step

warlock 27
    To day my cousin came up to raise the swim step so we can put the aqua swim step on .How the swim step is set up the brackets for the swim step are on the sides and the exhaust are in the middle so there is no place to put the brackets for the aqua step. so what we did was we took off the swim step.then we got alundum square tubs and lined it up on the brackets so its raised the swim step up at lest 2 inch's so we can mount the aqua ladder. well we got the holes drilled and every thing, come to find out we had no scows long enough to go throw the alundum tubs and the swim step then the swim ladder came with screws but they were to short also. So we called every where they didn't have them or they were stainless steel, so now he has to come back to do finish up.

Captain Dan
    wtf? is that english?

Captain Dan
    I understood him.
    maybe it's a Canadian thing, then..?

BadKachina
    I think he said he needs longer scrows for the alundum. Now the brother has to come back to finish later........

stoker22405
    To day my cousin came up to raise the swim step so we can put the aqua swim step on .How the swim step is set up the brackets for the swim step are on the sides and the exhaust are in the middle so there is no place to put the brackets for the aqua step. so what we did was we took off the swim step.then we got alundum square tubs and lined it up on the brackets so its raised the swim step up at lest 2 inch's so we can mount the aqua ladder. well we got the holes drilled and every thing, come to find out we had no scows long enough to go throw the alundum tubs and the swim step then the swim ladder came with scows but they were to short also. So we called every where they didn't have them or they were rt stainless steel, so now he has to come back to do finish up.
    Good luck with all of that............

Mandelon
    I think I got hosed, my aqua step didn't come with an exhaust.

CoolCruzinCobra
    Any pics you can post up

warlock 27
    caption Dan hope this will help you out.
    we could not fit the the ladder under the swim step so what we are going is lift the swim step up so we can put the ladder under it . here is some pictures
    you can see you cant fit the ladder under it how its set up.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...ionBoat157.jpg
    and here is how we are lifting the swim step up
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...uly2007026.jpg
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...uly2007028.jpg
    hope that helps you out I will post a picture when its all done.

Captain Dan
    caption Dan hope this will help you out.
    we could not fit the the ladder under the swim step so what we are going is lift the swim step up so we can put the ladder under it . here is some pictures
    you can see you cant fit the ladder under it how its set up.
    OK, now I get it....
    Looks like a good plan. Please post pics of the finished product.

warlock 27
    I will, its all ways been a pain in the ass to in it hopefully this will work. we ask Warlock if they can do any thing to fit the ladder on, they said they take the swim step off then they will raise the brackets up then but plugs in the old holes we were rt going for that. so we are doing it this way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast