Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullards Bar Reservoir ?

Sleeper CP
    Has anyone been to Emerald Cove Marina at Bullards Bar Reservior?
    If so how is it?
    Sleeper CP

sanger mike
    bullards bar is about 30 miles NE of marysville and yes it is very nice and well worth it. water is clear and lots of redwoods. would be a long tow from L.A. only 45 min from yuba city plus you can check out CFW while your up here.

ski-d
    My Family has boated there since the new Dam was built and everything was dirt roads!! The best kept secret in California, busier in the past 5 yrs or so, wake boarders screw things up a bit on weekends, best to go during the week.
    An awesome lake if you don't mind he drive. Get gas in North San Juan or
    on the Marysville route on the way up the hill. Great camping.

Sleeper CP
    The best kept secret in California,
    Maybe not anymore.
    But thanks for the info. I have a friend that has family that lives up there, he has told me it is great. He said the same thing about the wake boarders.
    I'll have to check it out next summer.
    Sleeper CP

grads2112
    Bullards Bar sucks ass! And don't beach your boat there unless you you want to remove some serious gel coat.

Sleeper CP
    Bullards Bar sucks ass! And don't beach your boat there unless you you want to remove some serious gel coat.
    I'm woundering if that pic of your boat was taken there with that bitchen clear water it's in.
    Sleeper CP

Her454
    Grads, was your avatar pic taken at Tahoe last year? I remember being there drinking rum runners on the beach and seeing the helo taking pics of alot of ***boats and I think yours was one of them. ?????
    Could be wrong, those RumRunners KICKASS.

Flyinbowtie
    I wish we get more people to feel that way.

grads2112
    Grads, was your avatar pic taken at Tahoe last year? I remember being there drinking rum runners on the beach and seeing the helo taking pics of alot of ***boats and I think yours was one of them. ?????
    Could be wrong, those RumRunners KICKASS.
    Yes it was and yes those Rum Runners do kick ass!

HCS
    That's for sure.
    Also it can get real crowded at times, I use to go there many years ago before it was popular at it was great.
    Now it reminds me of Folsom Lake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast