Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Few Mead pics....

laveydayz
    mead3First time trying the pic posting...see if it works?

N02 Chevelle
    nope nothin

laveydayz
    That did not go so well...you have to load these to HB first? Outnumbered gave insruction in another thread. Is it that hard or am I am idiot?

Holland
    mead3First time trying the pic posting...see if it works?
    I can post all my pics from Mead from the past week!!!!!
    Did I see you there? I may have been is a haze as I had a non drinking buddy as a chauffer all week!!!!!
    WOHOO!

laveydayz
    We were up week before last from Saturday to Friday. Weather was perfect and come Monday it was a ghost town at the ramps and on the lake. We are up usually every other weekend.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    That did not go so well...you have to load these to HB first? Outnumbered gave insruction in another thread. Is it that hard or am I am idiot?
    yes load them into the image center here. You have to also register there.

Holland
    We were up week before last from Saturday to Friday. Weather was perfect and come Monday it was a ghost town at the ramps and on the lake. We are up usually every other weekend.
    We sent up last friday and came home Saturday... Mostly hung out by ??? Swallow Beach??? It is just south of Calville between Calville and Lake Mead Marina...
    Weather was pretty decent... One day we just blew off the lake and went to play pool and poker. I think that was Tuesday. But... back to reality and work...
    BLAH.

laveydayz
    We sent up last friday and came home Saturday... Mostly hung out by ??? Swallow Beach??? It is just south of Calville between Calville and Lake Mead Marina...
    Weather was pretty decent... One day we just blew off the lake and went to play pool and poker. I think that was Tuesday. But... back to reality and work...
    BLAH.
    Thats funny...We spent most of our week at Swallow beach as well....Its actually one of the best beaches on Mead with the no wake zone.
    With gas prices it really saves $$$ being so close to the Marina. Im gonna figure this pic posting out one of these days!!

MRS FLYIN VEE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast