Thread: "Pamela Anderson"

SummerBreeze
    I was watching the T.V. the other day and a program come on about "Pamela Anderson". The program was based around her life style and her home.
    I have never really thought much about her and I being together. Until I watched this program.
    I know she has been with the rocker "Tommy Lee" and I may not measure up to her standards.
    Do you think if I gave the male enhancement products a try over the next 6 months do you think I have a shot at her?

Chubby4Life
    I was watching the T.V. the other day and a program come on about "Pamela Anderson". The program was based around her life style and her home.
    I have never really thought much about her and I being together. Until I watched this program.
    I know she has been with the rocker "Tommy Lee" and I may not measure up to her standards.
    Do you think if I gave the male enhancement products a try over the next 6 months do you think I have a shot at her?
    I'm sure after you had your "shot" with her, you'd need a few "shots" of your own.

BadKachina
    She probably hasn't given it much thought either........