Thread: Dave Bryant at Tri-Cities Unlimeted YEE-HAW

Terminal Velocity
    Well that didn't take long. In only his third race Dave managed to win a heat race, qualify for the Sunday final again (and this time started on the front row) And finished on the podium in third for the final!!!! He was 4th overall in points for the weekend (don't ask me how they do that, i dunno) but none the less on the podium! Congrats Dave!
    http://www.abrahydroplanes.com/index...=182&Itemid=63
    And congrats to the whole U-10 team, after Madison's mishap (broken propeller, strut, gearbox and BIG hole in the bottom i think Matt Gregory told me like 4 foot wide by 18 feet long) they took the boat to Washington and in a matter of 2 weeks (i think that's right) completely rebuilt the bottom of the boat, the transom, new strut, prop shaft, gearbox and all the other broken parts to make Tri-Cities. Seems as though the extra week off by missing the Detroit Gold Cup race didn't hurt his timing much.
    If you go to the following link (unlimited home page) There are pics of the weekend on the right side of the webpage. One pic i noticed it looks like Dave may have been trying to test the limits of how long that skid fin really is on the inside. :idea:
    http://www.abrahydroplanes.com/

GofastRacer
    Way to go Dave!...

Sanger D
    that is absolutely BAD ASS!!!!! congrats Dave,.....whats it feel like marchin over those 2 ft rollers ?

Kool pics... Congrats Dave...
    Steve

Great Pics Dave! Congrats on steppin in and kicking ass! Looking forward to seeing you in long Beach.
    Tony