Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Guess Cheaters do Prosper

AzMandella
    Well I guess Jimmy Johnson and Hendick Motorsports has proven that cheaters do prosper.As far as I'm concerned they should have ejected the whole team.You will never convince me that Chad Knaus was the only person that knew what he was up to.I'm sure Jimmy knew what was going on,and wouldn't be suprised if Rick Hendrick knew also.

Boatcop
    Not to mention that Knaus' suspension didn't do any real harm, since he was probably in constant contact with the team via net, email and cell phone. There's no doubt in my mind that he was calling the shots during the race.

RitcheyRch
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Not to mention that Knaus' suspension didn't do any real harm, since he was probably in constant contact with the team via net, email and cell phone. There's no doubt in my mind that he was calling the shots during the race.

AzMandella
    NASCAR should strip that car down to every nut and bolt in tech tonight.

Kilrtoy
    It is not that big of a deal

schiada96
    NASCAR should strip that car down to every nut and bolt in tech tonight.
    Along with every outher ford team that has cheated along the way

AzMandella
    Along with every outher ford team that has cheated along the way
    Sure as soon as you find one that has been caught cheating as much as the 48 team has.I can't really think of any team Ford or Chevy that has gained areputation for cheating like the 48 team has.They all have probably tried at one time or another but learned not to put their hand back in the fire.Hell as many times that the 48 team has been caught how many times did they get away with it.they definately deserve to have a watchful eye on them moreso than the rest.

burtandnancy
    They take that car away anyway, to put in the Dayton Museum, but I don't know if it gets torn down first...

AzMandella
    They take that car away anyway, to put in the Dayton Museum, but I don't know if it gets torn down first...
    It definately get's torn down to regular poat race inspection.But they should put a little extra into it for this team.The officials should act like proctologist in this case.

Kilrtoy
    ya, when it's not your dollars being spent
    Sorry JR sucks and cant win with all of his daddy's money.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast