Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suede seat inserts

copterzach
    I got my 2007 Chevy 2500 Duramax crewcab LTZ this weekend. I am wanting to put suede inserts in the seats. Does anyone have suede? How does it hold up ?
    Thanks

copterzach
    Ttt

yopengo
    We had them in our TBSS (trail blazer) and loved them.

Double A
    Why do you want the suede? Looks or comfort, or both?

copterzach
    I like the 2 tone look

driverno8
    They came standard in my '04 Dodge Ram Laramie. Dark leather with light grey suede inserts. Looks great. Feels great. Absolutely no problems.

Mr. Crusader 83
    Use Micro Fiber vs. suede. Micro Fiber is easier to clean, and will last longer. Water and suede dont like each other. Micro Fiber looks like suede, but is cheaper.

Mr. Crusader 83
    I want to do the samething you do. I want to use Micro Fiber that matches the paint of my truck in the seats and door panels.

SOCALDETAIL1
    They came standard in my '04 Dodge Ram Laramie. Dark leather with light grey suede inserts. Looks great. Feels great. Absolutely no problems.
    It's faux suede. Not real. Actually better, resists stains, the same thing that comes on all of GM cars and trucks. Im getting mine done on my Silverado when this guy I know comes down from Oregon. Mark

driverno8
    It's faux suede. Not real. Actually better, resists stains, the same thing that comes on all of GM cars and trucks. Im getting mine done on my Silverado when this guy I know comes down from Oregon. Mark
    I didn't know that. Learn something new every day. Real or Fake. Doesn't bother me. No stains in 3 years. And no wear at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast