Thread: New Custom Paint Shop ???

SCR INC
    Anyone hear of the New guy in town.. Upland I think.. Does alot of paint and bottom blue printing etc...
    I saw something posted hear last week.

Rattle Can Lou
    "Slim Shady Custom Graphics and Happy Ending Massage Parlor". This guy is the shiznet from what I hear. "Great Prices and Good Lokin' Broads" is the new slogan. "We'll blueprint your bottom or you can blueprint her's". Kinda catchy.....

SCR INC
    "Slim Shady Custom Graphics and Happy Ending Massage Parlor". This guy is the shiznet from what I hear. "Great Prices and Good Lokin' Broads" is the new slogan. "We'll blueprint your bottom or you can blueprint her's". Kinda catchy.....
    Dude.. Thought you did not want anything to do with ''over weight'' people.. Nice email jack ass FYI: Billy said you were born Fat and you had no choice!!!

Rattle Can Lou
    You got it all wrong. I can't hang out with fat people anymore. That doesnt mean I cant jack their ass on some message board. Get a life puke!. This thing you and Slim Shady got is kinda like the Maxi, Gran Wizzer dealio. An awful lot of gayness involved.....RCL

LandSpeedRacer
    Does this have anything to do with the legendary BillyB?
    LSR

Rattle Can Lou
    You must mean the "Iligitimate Billy B." Yes it does. Did you not see the case study done on obesity in the the U.S....let me show you. After this was published I mailed all my fat buddies and told them that I was suffering from severe weight gain and that I would have to say farewell to them all. This didnt go over well with the Pillsbury Doughboy. He got all kinda sideways with me....I don't get it. Here's the article for proof.
    By ALICIA CHANG
    If your friends and family get fat, chances are you will too, researchers report in a startling new study that suggests obesity is "socially contagious" and can spread easily from person to person.
    The large, federally funded study found that to be true even if your loved ones lived far away. Social ties seemed to play a surprisingly strong role, even more than genes are known to do.
    "We were stunned to find that friends who are hundreds of miles away have just as much impact on a person's weight status as friends who are right next door," said co-author James Fowler of the University of California, San Diego.
    The study found a person's chances of becoming obese went up 57 percent if a friend did, 40 percent if a sibling did and 37 percent if a spouse did. In the closest friendships, the risk almost tripled.
    Researchers think it's more than just people with similar eating and exercise habits hanging out together. Instead, it may be that having relatives and friends who become obese changes one's idea of what is an acceptable weight.
    Despite their findings, the researchers said people should not sever their relationships.
    "There is a ton of research that suggest that having more friends makes you healthier," Fowler said. "So the last thing that you want to do is get rid of any of your friends."
    The study was published in Thursday's New England Journal of Medicine and funded by the National Institute on Aging.

BILLY.B
    You know FAT PHUCK your the one with the ego problem here. You want to put the blame on everyone else but the source.... Over indulging in Food & Booze which you are the champ at will put what appears to be a nine month pregnency above your waistline. So wake up loser. Go on a major diet or hang out with some real hefty people so you feel better about yourself. Signed....Slim Shady

So who the hell's gonna be Santa next year?

BILLY.B
    It'll still be RCL. But with know one to hang with.