Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prison Camp Myth Marshall Law coming to a town near you

eliminatedsprinter
    The Nazis and most other major political movements including our own Dems and Repubs got there political tactics from the historical studies of Nicolo Machiavelli. That is why both parties can always find Nazi-like similarities in each others tactics. Hell, stylistically, Al Gores book "Earth in the Balance" is a rip off of Hitler's "Mien Kampf" but that does not make him as evil as Hitler was (even if he is almost a big of a liar).
    I'm not any more of a fan of these tactics than Machiavelli was, but I understand that their use has been a fact of life for a very long time now.
    This administration has done some things that concern me in re to their honesty and there are things about the "Patriot Act" and the "Dept of Homeland Security" that I definatly don't like. However, the notion that this administration is somehow conspiring to suspend the constitution is flat out paranoid. Even in the unlikely case that the above accusations are true, they are still tame in comparison to what President Woodrow Wilson's administration did to civil rights just before and during our involvement in WWI, yet somehow our democracy survived.

never_fast_enuf
    How do you like your crow, cold or warm?
    Never eaten any so I will pass thank you. Is that the meal of choice in the insane asylum from which you post? Must be a government run facility...

Schiada76
    And when they got back home hanging from the car door hande was .......... a HOOK!!!!
    OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!

never_fast_enuf
    And when they got back home hanging from the car door hande was .......... a HOOK!!!!
    LMAO!!
    Whooooo's got myyyyyyy goldennnnn armmmmm.

Schiada76
    Anyone know if the liberal nitwits have blamed the bridge collapse on the POTUS yet?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Anyone know if the liberal nitwits have blamed the bridge collapse on the POTUS yet?
    As many as 50 vehicles in the river and 30 still missing. 80 injured and 4 confirmed dead. Not a matter for political funnies.

Schiada76
    As many as 50 vehicles in the river and 30 still missing. 80 injured and 4 confirmed dead. Not a matter for political funnies.
    Then why was Katrina?
    I wasn't trying to be funny, it's a serious question.
    Have the tinfoil hat liberal nitwits blamed President Bush for this disaster yet?
    Seriously

Schiada76
    How do you know ?? the only way to find out is this just a myth ???why did the Blackwater group open another training site( Halliburton trainned police force)
    all that was asked before you start calling names.Is there proof to support the Myth
    Just like the Navys 7 Palms question
    Would you fire on a group of US citizens??
    If you believe your first post you are no longer on the brink of insanity.

Schiada76
    And so it starts, the democrats have started railing about how this proves that President Bush has not spent enough on "infrastructure".

ULTRA26 # 1
    Then why was Katrina?
    I wasn't trying to be funny, it's a serious question.
    Have the tinfoil hat liberal nitwits blamed President Bush for this disaster yet?
    Seriously
    Noone blamed Bush for the natural disaster, which was Katrina. He had no control of the weather.
    There is a time for everyone, including you, to put politics aside. The bridge collapse. is one them.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast