Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Excited!!!

MRSDRMCAT
    We are finally heading out to HAVASU this weekend!!! Have not been since APRIL!!! I KNOW I KNOW!!!! WTF!! But I now have weekends off....oh shoot wait .....I have every day off !!!! Hope to see some old friends

MRS FLYIN VEE
    We are finally heading out to HAVASU this weekend!!! Have not been since APRIL!!! I KNOW I KNOW!!!! WTF!! But I now have weekends off....oh shoot wait .....I have every day off !!!! Hope to see some old friends
    cool.. Thats great.. we will be headin out sometime after this weekend..

Phat Matt
    Did you buy a new boat?

MRSDRMCAT
    Did you buy a new boat?
    No, not until next year! We are going to join the pontoon family!!! MUST LIKELY!! On a single income buget now! We re going to be with the plane nutz! Will you and Jen be there??

Ziggy
    I haven't been since April either and its getting grimmer right now....other stuff keeps getting in the way.
    Lucky You....have a blast!

MR HARLEY
    Hope to see you out, we arrive on Thursday which is Jenn and I's birthday! I'll give ya a ring!

Phat Matt
    No, not until next year! We are going to join the pontoon family!!! MUST LIKELY!! On a single income buget now! We re going to be with the plane nutz! Will you and Jen be there??
    Sorry. We won't be there this weekend. You guys have fun and we'll have to plan a weekend out there.

Throttle
    Friday nite Naked turtle!!!

MRSDRMCAT
    Friday nite Naked turtle!!!
    We won't be in town until around 11 pm.....and have the kids.....but thanks for the invite...hope to see you and jamie on the water saturday!!

MRSDRMCAT
    Hope to see you out, we arrive on Thursday which is Jenn and I's birthday! I'll give ya a ring!
    Oh cool!!! Cant wait to see you and Jenn!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast