Thread: American Inventor

warlock 27
    just wondering who do you what to win to night on American Inventor? I'm hoping the firefighters invention Guarding Angel wins.

Wet Dream
    just wondering who do you what to win to night on American Inventor? I'm hoping the firefighter invention Guarding Angel wins.
    Of course he will.

HatenWinter
    I work on the same fire dept. with Greg and we just spent the evening at a local restaurant with him and his family and friends to celebrate. Nice guy and nice family too, definately well deserved.

warlock 27
    thats cool

grads2112
    Big surprise that the firefighter won.

Dan Lorenze
    I worked on American Inventor this season. Greg seems like a good guy with great intentions, I wish him the best of luck with the Guardian Angel.

Ziggy
    The moment I saw his first presentation to the judges I knew it had to be the winner...Nothing else on the market like it and its something that saves lives. He seemed like such a humble man too. I'd have been disapointed had it not won.
    The Bra lady's idea is great but not every women needs the same thing. She'll still do well with it. slightly more of a niche market compared to the amount of Christians on the world.