Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone put cyl. assist steering on their truck

Eliminator 4 Life
    I was looking into putting this on my truck and was wondering if anyone has done it or has ever used this company. Thanks for the info.
    http://www.pscmotorsports.com/index.php

phebus
    I know Chis from Prestige in Havasu just added Hydraulic assist steering for his Ford pickup. It was installed by Chuck at Accurate Auto. I know Chuck could give you all the information,and he is a great guy with a great shop.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I know Chis from Prestige in Havasu just added Hydraulic assist steering for his Ford pickup. It was installed by Chuck at Accurate Auto. I know Chuck could give you all the information,and he is a great guy with a great shop.
    Please do. Hows the JC life????

Outnumbered
    I have always heard that they are not for street use (illegal). More for rock crawling etc. Not sure though.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I have always heard that they are not for street use (illegal). More for rock crawling etc. Not sure though.
    Never heard that one before. I know lots of guys that have them on there fords and dodges...

Screaming Pete
    i have there steering box on the dodge 3/4 ton and i'm very happy with it , it's a lot easy'r to steer but touchier also. about 320$ for the box i put on with bigger gears in it than stock

riverbound
    I have no info, but am interested in what you find out.

djunkie
    Is there something wrong with the stock steering setup? I wouldn't think that would be needed unless you plan on taking it off the pavement.

Screaming Pete
    i ran accross them when i was shopping for a new pump and they wanted 700 bucks for a new one, i've turned a few peeps on to them and everyone love's them.

riverbound
    Is there something wrong with the stock steering setup? I wouldn't think that would be needed unless you plan on taking it off the pavement.
    With the ammount of lift I have on mine the stock steering is pretty much maxed. i have been thinking of having all the steering redone with better/beefier bars, etc.... but have also thrown around the idea of doing a set up like this..... Plus Im thinking another 3" of lift and some larger tires would look pretty bitchen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast