Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adelanto Grand Prix....

NOTALENT
    Who's all going out this weekend?? Im headed up Fri-Sun.

NOTALENT
    TTT
    Anybody?? Geez...normally there are a few....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    What is it? :rollside:

GAME TIME
    I'm thinking about heading up. Not sure which day. Never been before. How is it?

NOTALENT
    What is it? :rollside:
    It's the biggest Grand Prix Dirtbike race of the year. Thousands of people show up and camp. Party, Ride, Watch the race's, Party, Get Drunk, Party, Ride etc...haha...
    The Track is a Motorcross track as well as a desert portion as well...I forget the length of the desert part...I wanna say 13 miles??? Anyways its the biggest freakin dirtbike party of the year....
    you can get some more info at
    http://desertvipersmc.com/adelanto/
    My friends have about 10acres out there....also...were all taking our gun's for skeet, there is a 50track there...paintball field, streams and awesome riding....so its always a blast.

sigepmock
    I did the ride a few years back, it was a lot of fun and reminds you how slow you are compared to the pro's. Ty Davis went past me like I was standing still and I had my 250 pinned in 5th!!!! All around a good time. Great group of people and there's nothing like watching a 300+lbs guy in an Elvis outfit jumping the "Mud Hole" on a 4x4 quad!!!!! :2purples:
    Chris

NOTALENT
    I did the ride a few years back, it was a lot of fun and reminds you how slow you are compared to the pro's. Ty Davis went past me like I was standing still and I had my 250 pinned in 5th!!!! All around a good time. Great group of people and there's nothing like watching a 300+lbs guy in an Elvis outfit jumping the "Mud Hole" on a 4x4 quad!!!!! :2purples:
    Chris
    Haha..definatley....Man..I love the costumes that people dress up in...last year a guy dressed like Jack "jack in the box" I thought it was great. I haven't raced this in like 5 year's...I did it for 6 year's straight. Now I just watch my buddy Ryan Dudek Give Ty a run for his money...I have a few other peeps who race it as well. Good times all around.

76BARRON
    Raced in that a few times way back in the day when it was first started.
    They would have a LeMan's (sp?)start.You would have to run across the street and then start your bike and take off. On every lap they would run you thru town on city street's then into the desert. Do they still race thru down town? I'm thinkin that was stoped long ago. It was a great race and lot' of fun. I think i'll try and make it!

Caribbean Jet
    I was going to race in it this year but was sent to Leesburg Virginia last minute for work. I'm bummed I'm going to miss it.
    Have fun and take some pictures.

Holland
    I used to work for the County Fire department... I used to love working up there... Great event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast