Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, new jet boater here!

78TaylorSS460
    Just wanted to say hi. I'm new to jet boats but not reagular boats. I get on this site everyday and learn something new. I have a '78 Taylor SS with a 460 BBF. It's a project boat but I think it should come out good! I wanted to post some pics but can't figure out how. Can anyone help a newbie to the sie? Thanks guys! Great site!
    Eric

N02 Chevelle
    photobucket.com... Create an account and download some pics. Then turn them into HTML code for message boards, copy, and then paste on your post and now you have pics.

pro53
    Welcome Hey is Elgin going toward Austin on 290? Been throught there going to Texas Heat Wave car show.Got some good Barbecue up there Is your boat running yet.Me and a bunch of Jetboaters hang out at Somerville.

78TaylorSS460
    Welcome Hey is Elgin going toward Austin on 290? Been throught there going to Texas Heat Wave car show.Got some good Barbecue up there Is your boat running yet.Me and a bunch of Jetboaters hang out at Somerville.
    You hang out on somerville?? My folks have a house about 1/2 mile from Pecan Lake. I'm there all the time! The boat isn't running yet. I'm about to take it to a guy in Montgoemery (near Houston) to go through the engine. Then I'm gonna throw the interior in it and hit the water! I have an '03 18' Glastron that I use right now. Yep, Elgin's on 290 about 20 miles east of Austin. You'll have to let me know when yall meet. I'd love to come out and meet everyone and see all the boats. Where on the lake do yall hang out?
    Eric

Devilman
    You lookin for a ride or what? LOL

78TaylorSS460
    You lookin for a ride or what? LOL
    Anyone who wants a ride in it now better have some damn good paddles! [laugh] lol

IMPATIENT 1
    what's wrong with the current bbf? ya know bbf's never die they just get rebuilt for more power:devil:

soulboater#1
    BBF has never let me down-you can only go UP and never down!!! 78 Omega cruiser-30 over

Sleeper CP
    ! I wanted to post some pics but can't figure out how. Can anyone help a newbie to the sie? Thanks guys! Great site!
    Eric
    Hey Eric,
    It might be a few days before you can post pictures, unless you can get a moderator to activate your account. As far as posting pictures goes, look at the How to section several threads down for the post of How to post pictures from July 5th. It was very helpful to me. I still think I'm missing a short cut but I'm able to post pictures.The How to Section is right above the Gear Head section.
    Welcome to the club.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover

Devilman
    Anyone who wants a ride in it now better have some damn good paddles! [laugh] lol
    I was just givin Pro53 some crap, he's been trying to do do some tinkering with his boat, but the weather hasn't been cooperating.
    Bunch of them hang out at Welch when they go to Somerville. And we try to have a couple of gatherings up there over the summer as well, give us out of towners a chance to go up there & hang out.... You can also find info on what may be going on up there in the Central section.
    What kind of condition is your boat in, you say its not running yet. Got any pics of it? Glad to have ya, good site with good people here, lotsa good info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast