Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's all W fault!

never_fast_enuf
    For the resident tin foil hat nutbags on the left.
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...f?t=1186098392

SmokinLowriderSS
    The scary part is, the next administration won't be able to find that panel, because it'll be installed and opperating out of an unassuming, not very large, ranch style home in the Texas countryside.

centerhill condor
    The scary part is, the next administration won't be able to find that panel, because it'll be installed and opperating out of an unassuming, not very large, ranch style home in the Texas countryside.
    but of course...

never_fast_enuf
    You know...the sad part about all of this is the tin foil hat liberal crowd really has absolutely no idea how insane they sound as they spew their ignorance.

Steve 1
    Yes we have a couple in here!

ULTRA26 # 1
    You know...the sad part about all of this is the tin foil hat liberal crowd really has absolutely no idea how insane they sound as they spew their ignorance.
    I have to agree. There are some liberals out there that are lame at best.

never_fast_enuf
    I have to agree. There are some liberals out there that are lame at best.
    Do you think the election of 2000 was stolen?

ULTRA26 # 1
    There are a great deal of verifiable facts that indicate that the Diebold voting machines, used in FL, in 2000, could be pre-programed, to produce any desired outcome. The only means of verifying the accuracy of the polling data was from the hard copy paper voting machine tapes. These tape were destroyed or lost in many FL counties. This is also verifiable fact.
    I have no proof that the election was stolen.
    I believe that election result data, both electronic and paper, must be carefully maintained. In FL, 2000, this was not the case. Counties where exit polling showed Gore to be the winner are the same Counties where the machine polling tapes went missing. Of course Bush won in these Counties.
    Coinsdence?? IMO, unlikely

Old Texan
    There are a great deal of verifiable facts that indicate that the Diebold voting machines, used in FL, in 2000, could be pre-programed, to produce any desired outcome. The only means of verifying the accuracy of the polling data was from the hard copy paper voting machine tapes. These tape were destroyed or lost in many FL counties. This is also verifiable fact.
    I have no proof that the election was stolen.
    I believe that election result data, both electronic and paper, must be carefully maintained. In FL, 2000, this was not the case. Counties where exit polling showed Gore to be the winner are the same Counties where the machine polling tapes went missing. Of course Bush won in these Counties.
    Coinsdence?? IMO, unlikely
    The Kerry camp was real big on "Exit Polls" and it fell apart quickly. Just a very inexact random survey with no merit.
    If anything went wrong in FL for Al, it was the dumbass media following those exit polls and leaving the central timezone voters in the panhandle to perhaps keep from going to the polls in the last hour figuring the vote was decided. But a fraud, nah, didn't happen.

ULTRA26 # 1
    The Kerry camp was real big on "Exit Polls" and it fell apart quickly. Just a very inexact random survey with no merit.
    If anything went wrong in FL for Al, it was the dumbass media following those exit polls and leaving the central timezone voters in the panhandle to perhaps keep from going to the polls in the last hour figuring the vote was decided. But a fraud, nah, didn't happen.
    Tex,
    What I stated is true. Are you denying that? Maybe you should research this issue before you just write it off. I am aware that this is old business. Someone asked question and I responded with factual information. It would have much easier for me to have answered "ya" or "nah" as you did, but there truely is more to this issue than a simple yes or no. W got the nod, so you don't care about all of the FL 2000 issues. Instead of playing follow the leader, as Smokin would say, do your homework and prove my comments to be invalid.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast