Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: It's all W fault!

SmokinLowriderSS
    blah blah blah
    I read it. It's no wonder you have "no proof", as that mess is filled to overflowing with irrelevant crap. Lots of accusations that have no legs in the face of the recounts that have been done.
    WHY DID GORE only want to recount 4 DEMOCRAT counties?
    WHY DO YOU keep ignoring the state-mandated recount that was done?
    WHY DO YOU keep IGNORING the NORC study of the ballots done in 2001, commissioned by the media?

SmokinLowriderSS
    The NORC Florida Ballot Project (http://www2.norc.org/fl/)

ULTRA26 # 1
    Do you think the early calling of Florida as a Gore Victory had ANY negative effect n voters in the panhandle where voting was STILL GOING ON?
    Yes? No? Why?
    The Timeline:
    Before Election Day:
    Gore exclaimed, "This is the last official stop of campaign 2000. It's not an accident that I am here because Florida very well may be the state that decides this election."
    Election DAY:
    In the early morning, a Democrat lawyer contacted Teresa Lepore (Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections) and began complaining about the butterfly ballot. He insisted that people were confused and were likely casting their votes improperly. Soon, Florida Congresswoman Lois Frankel and U.S. Congressman Robert Wexler also began pleading with Lepore. They insisted that something was terribly wrong and that action must be taken to prevent people from making mistakes. They claimed the butterfly ballot was causing confusion and hysteria.
    Now, when Lepore acts to tell polling place helpers to remind voters of HOW TO VOTE, Wexler (who was pressuring her to do something) makes an announcement of what she is doing, and says "If that doesn't indicate there's was a problem, I don't know what does." It was a problem HE HELPED INVENT.
    Wexler convinced Lepore into sending out the notice to precincts, then acted as if she had done it all on her own.
    What made Wexler, Frankel, and Lepore think that citizens were overvoting? Did people come out of the voting booth saying, "The ballot made me vote for two candidates"? Also, without yet viewing the ballots, how did Wexler know people were having trouble picking Al Gore - His name was clearly written on the left side under the word, "Democratic" and there was a big arrow next to his name?
    THEN, Wexler appeared on the Larry King Show to broadcast his message of hysteria about the 19,000 votes that were cast out (but ignored the FACT of them being overvotes for 2 candidates and therefore, illegal).
    On national television Wexler intentionally reached extreme and inaccurate conclusions in an effort to setup manual recounting for Gore.
    Over 400,000 people managed to vote correctly in Palm Beach County.
    16 counties had a higher percentage of disqualified ballots than Palm Beach County.
    How about Irving Slosberg's "rally", where J. J. showed up, and where Slosberk turned up with, not only a butterfly ballot, but A VOTING MACHINE IN THE TRUNK OF HIS CAR!!!!!!!!
    The Democrats had hired a telemarketing company to call voters in Palm Beach County, the home of the "butterfly ballot". Telequest was instructed to call as many citizens as it could before the election ended at 7:00.
    They WANTED 74,000 people called, no way that was going to happen.
    They called 4,400, and hyere is the script:
    "Some voters have encountered a problem today with punch card ballots in Palm Beach County. These voters have said that they believe that they accidentally punched the wrong hole for the incorrect candidate."
    (If the person reached had not voted): "Be sure to punch Number 5 for Gore-Lieberman," and "do not punch any other number, as you might end up voting for someone else by mistake."
    (If the person contacted on the phone had already voted): "If you have already voted and think you may have punched the wrong hole for the incorrect candidate, you should return to the polls and request that the election officials write down your name so that this problem can be fixed."
    Now THAT smells funny, pushy, no wonder it's called a PUSH POLL.
    This looks like INTERFERENCE in the election process to me.
    CNN Reported on it.
    Election NIGHT:
    William Daley announcing to the enthusiastic crowd on Election Night in Nashville, "Our campaign continues."
    VNS, the media's source of "exit poll data", had people at 45 precincts, with 5,800 UNCOVERED. VNS admits readilly to being unprepared.
    6 MILLION VOTERS, VNS speaks to 4,356 people.
    NBC declared the state for GORE, with polls still open in the panhandle, with a TINY ammount of "exit poll data" from 4,356 people out of 6,000,000.
    The other networks almost instantly followed.
    NBC announced with 11 minuites BEFORE poll closure.
    Anyone IN LINE at 7PM could still vote, even if the line took over an hour to feed thru the poll. Final votes mihgt not be cast untill 8, 9, OR LATER.
    Why stand in line to vote (in predominantly REPUBLICAN panhandle) if your guy has ALREADY LOST?
    One study claims as many as 11,000 people changed their minds and decided not vote after the networks declared the election to Al Gore, and the panhandle votes historically 2:1 republican.
    That would be 3,500 Gore, 7,500 Bush.
    Also, just how is it that exit polls are more accurate than vote tabulations?????
    It took networks two hours and forty-five minutes to project West Virginia, where Bush won by a comfortable 6 percent.
    In Ohio, it took them an hour and forty-five minutes, where Bush won by 4 percent.
    In North Carolina, Bush won by 13 percent but the networks said it was "too close to call" for 35 minutes after the polls closed.
    13% is "Too Close To Call", yet 0.25% is easilly callable 11 minuites BEFORE the polls close??!?!???!??!?!?
    Just what HAVE you "investigated" ultra????????
    I have investigated the accuracy or lack thereof of the FL vote from 2000.
    Read the post Smokin.
    I could give shit what Bush or Gore wanted with regard to recounts. Gore conceded and Bush was inaugurated
    It has nothing to do with partisan politics, just facts about some of what happened in FL. There was no way to verify the accuracy of the Diebold machine as the machine paper tapes were lost or destroyed. These are facts. I'm not making this sh*t up.
    It's over and we have had your boy for over 6 1/2 years. Be happy about it. No need to argue about water under the bridge.

Old Texan
    Anyone that actually took the time to read post 29 in it's entirety needs to get off this forum and get a life......You are sick, very, very sick.:2purples: :devil:
    John if your read that thing before posting, please seek help now.....
    Water under the bridge, it was at extreme flood level and took the bridge out, that mass of whatever wore the F-- out of my scrolling finger.
    Blown will be so proud.....New C&P record.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Anyone that actually took the time to read post 29 in it's entirety needs to get off this forum and get a life......You are sick, very, very sick.:2purples: :devil:
    John if your read that thing before posting, please seek help now.....
    Water under the bridge, it was at extreme flood level and took the bridge out, that mass of whatever wore the F-- out of my scrolling finger.
    Blown will be so proud.....New C&P record.
    LMAO Tex

never_fast_enuf
    Water under the bridge? LMAO...Ultra, you people have been carrying around irrational hate since Gore's bogus claims of 2000. People like you simply can't come to grips that a "moron" like Bush beat your side....twice.
    What gets you to sleep at night is the insane belief that these elections were stolen, despite absolute proof to the contrary...there you go with those lib "feelings" again.
    Water under the bridge my a$$.
    A republican wins an election then it must be a conspiracy that involves 100's of thousands of people in a well orchestrated top secret coup.
    A democrat wins an election and all is well...no fraud, no evil shadow people hacking into Diebold machines whilst cloaked with Harry potter like stealthness.
    Man you people are truly nut bags with the insane BS you believe.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Water under the bridge? LMAO...Ultra, you people have been carrying around irrational hate since Gore's bogus claims of 2000. People like you simply can't come to grips that a "moron" like Bush beat your side....twice.
    What gets you to sleep at night is the insane belief that these elections were stolen, despite absolute proof to the contrary...there you go with those lib "feelings" again.
    Water under the bridge my a$$.
    A republican wins an election then it must be a conspiracy that involves 100's of thousands of people in a well orchestrated top secret coup.
    A democrat wins an election and all is well...no fraud, no evil shadow people hacking into Diebold machines whilst cloaked with Harry potter like stealthness.
    Man you people are truly nut bags with the insane BS you believe.
    What helps me sleep at night is knowing the that the Prez and party you are so proud of will standing in the unemployment line come 2009.
    "Recruitements" "Straegery" and the Dems are the nutbags. Have you thought about going on The Last Comedian Standing". You're a a shoe in.

never_fast_enuf
    "What helps me sleep at night is knowing the that the Prez and party you are so proud of will standing in the unemployment line come 2009. "
    And thanks to those same people, it will be a damn short line.
    At least until the dems fark it all up.

ULTRA26 # 1
    "What helps me sleep at night is knowing the that the Prez and party you are so proud of will standing in the unemployment line come 2009. "
    And thanks to those same people, it will be a damn short line.
    At least until the dems fark it all up.
    Well at least your bright enough to admit your guys are out of there. Seems to me that if the Rep's have done such a bang up job, the American people would know that. But then I guess, you are a cut above the American people, so you see the reality. You try to hide your stupidity in the shadows of your overly large ego. The problem is, it's like trying to hide a 1000 w flood light in a glass house at night. It doesn't work.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234