Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 strokes are coming

Kim Hanson
    HOSS
    As for calling my engine a piece of shit,"****-OFF"!......( . )( . )......

HOSS
    Already have! But you my friend are still getting F`d as you still own one.
    Gotta love those bench racing fags!

Kim Hanson
    Hoss..
    I will continue to own one too,I want to go fast....( . )( . ).........

flyinbrian
    Ficht being a POS or not, who cares?
    I bet the four strokes will run like a dream
    They can make a two stroke run clean. The technology is there, but the public has been led to believe that two stroke outboards are what's killing all the fishies by the tree huggers of the US. So they start making four strokers. It sucks.

HOSS
    Make a 2 stroke run clean? maybe on av gas. Just by the design of a 2 stroke, no way can it run as clean as a four and keep hp. Just like diesels with water injection, They say it runs cleaner but it is just diluted. I do believe that technology is there with chamber designs coming a long ass way, but affordability is just not there. Sorry, but the 2 stroke era is falling by the waste side as technology cotinues to progress in the four stroke arena. And if`n you wanna go fast get that Yamaha or better yet a Merc.
    Kim, no hard feelings, if you want to beet a clean batch of eggs, get the four stroke.
    Now the 300 Evinrude was a monster motor. Gov`t made them stop production. Word was that drug runners would by them to haul ass across the pond to Florida. US go fast couldn`t keep up.
    Gotta love those bench racing fags!
    [ August 30, 2002, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

You Te
    Hoss,
    You sure like the words, bench racing fags, I wonder why that is?

Kim Hanson
    Hoss....
    I don't take this stuff to heart,almost agree with you.I just rebuilt my engine and pulled it out to BC and got to drive it for half an hour and toast again.Insurance is picking it up this time........( . )( . ).............. eek!

snappertapper
    i Feel for ya kim done the same thing last year, but i know what yall mean about tree huggers, the led the people of florida to belive that gilnet was killing all of the fish so it was then outlawed, putting alot of families out of business unless you want to do it illegaly which is no fun but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do, and i know people who run the new ficht motors and they have been great so far!
    Long live the 2-stroke

Kim Hanson
    Snappertapper..
    Long live the 2 stroke, I agree with you there..........( . )( . )..... wink eek!

snappertapper
    Anybody have a picture of the new 225 mercury 4 stroke, jsut curious to see what they look like!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast