Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: nitrous ?

carreracat257
    Nitrous setup on 300pro as anybody done one before.Any do's or dont,s.

syke-o
    dont know anyone....

DamageInc
    Wayne Taylor of Taylor Marine has done a lot of work with the 300's. I know he has installed nitrous systems on them, but am not sure what size systems or what kind of performance he is getting. Give him a call, he'll be happy to talk with you.

kab
    I'd be very careful installing nitrous on a motor that is meant to turn between 6200-6500 rpm's, with nitrous they turn up to 11,000 and better. You better have the right internal components. I'm thinking of installing it on my drag motors, should be interesting. Mach 22 deco-lite layup with drag motors running on nitrous.

TOBTEK
    kab:
    I'd be very careful installing nitrous on a motor that is meant to turn between 6200-6500 rpm's, with nitrous they turn up to 11,000 and better. You better have the right internal components. I'm thinking of installing it on my drag motors, should be interesting. Mach 22 deco-lite layup with drag motors running on nitrous.Whats that word im looking for?????? physo! ya thats it! you can already do apx 120 MPH how much faster do you NEED to go? plus if you dont DO IT you can donate to the TOBTEK TRAILER RELEAF FUND!

Blown 472
    carreracat257:
    Nitrous setup on 300pro as anybody done one before.Any do's or dont,s.Go over to havasu barney and talk to uncle tony, he has one bad ass n20 outboard and knows his shit.

kab
    Tobtek, I gave to that fund already I hooked you up with an address to register that new boat to and save a ton in taxes. I didn't say I would use the nitrous, would just like to have it for that once a month blast.

mbrown2
    kab:
    I'd be very careful installing nitrous on a motor that is meant to turn between 6200-6500 rpm's, with nitrous they turn up to 11,000 and better. You better have the right internal components. I'm thinking of installing it on my drag motors, should be interesting. Mach 22 deco-lite layup with drag motors running on nitrous.Kab, one word....Sick
    What do you think...130-135?...You gonna have to go over to S&F and start bench racing those STV's, Allison, and Mirages...

MikeC
    Ummm Uncle Tony (Barony) told me he new nothing of NOS!? Say's he never inhaled..........
    UT, I won't run my NOS when we meet if you don't.
    Later
    FlatOutPlaced
    (RealJetBoater)

Skaterfast
    Hope you have a fat bank roll.Don't do it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast