Thread: opinions wanted

kingcole80
    I have a 69 Hondo runner bottom, that im thinking to sell but dont know what its worth as a fair price, v drive has been rebuilt totally its clean has a small block but its prob junk but hass nice water pump, alum intake alum v covers and such, it does need some new parts such as steering cables chain and misc stuff, id post pics but there to big. Thanks Pete

SANGER-RICH
    I have a 69 Hondo runner bottom, that im thinking to sell but dont know what its worth as a fair price, v drive has been rebuilt totally its clean has a small block but its prob junk but hass nice water pump, alum intake alum v covers and such, it does need some new parts such as steering cables chain and misc stuff, id post pics but there to big. Thanks Pete
    Is it a t-deck??

coolchange
    A 69 Hondo runner bottom?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    It should be worth a fortune since you have the only one in existance...:devil:
    resize the pics so we can see what you really have.
    --Jerry

kingcole80
    Well i dont know much about v drives here folks, i asssumes it was, as it is a flat bottom with a 2 inch runner down each side and about a 12 inch one in the middle, like i said i cant post the pics as there to big and i havent a clue how to resize them

FLATMVN
    Email them to me and I will try to post them for you. flatmvn@yahoo.com

Meanwhile........... While the vultures are circling.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ....................................