Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning

boatseller2
    Its been raining in PHX off and on all night, but its a great day!!! Hope everyone is ready for a big day.

boatseller2
    Good morning from Portland, OR. Did I mention that I hate trees?
    So do I, thats why I live where nothing over 3' tall can survive.

photo chick
    It's a great day....not a cloud in the sky here in Dallas and it's going to be 97 plus...YEA!!!
    Why do you hate trees?

Baja Big Dog
    It's a great day....not a cloud in the sky here in Dallas and it's going to be 97 plus...YEA!!!
    Why do you hate trees?
    Hey PC..hows the humidity?

boatseller2
    Why do you hate trees?
    I hate trees, because they block the sun from getting through. When the sun gets through, it gets like a hundred million degrees and everyone from Chicago and New Jersey move out here, wanting to be like us. They then decide to buy big boats and get on our little lakes and show us how they use to boat on the big lakes!!! Either way, when they want boats, I sell em to them. Soon they don't like the heat and they all move back to where they came from.

Outnumbered
    Its been raining in PHX off and on all night, but its a great day!!! Hope everyone is ready for a big day.
    No rain in Peoria since about 9PM. But it is cloudy and muggy.

lalhc
    I'm flying to Houston today. I'm sure it will be muggy there :devil:

photo chick
    Hey PC..hows the humidity?
    Oh it's humid 94% today!! I am just so happy the sky isn't dripping I'll take the heat and humidity!

Jbb
    I hate trees, because they block the sun from getting through. When the sun gets through, it gets like a hundred million degrees and everyone from Chicago and New Jersey move out here, wanting to be like us. They then decide to buy big boats and get on our little lakes and show us how they use to boat on the big lakes!!! Either way, when they want boats, I sell em to them. Soon they don't like the heat and they all move back to where they came from.
    The cirlce of life!.....

Kim Hanson
    Is this morning, shit what happened to last night :jawdrop: I think it is sunny and around ? ( do I look like a focking meteorologist ).....Its not raining ..........( . )( . )............

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast