Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dammm High speed cats think they own the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
    So my buddy was cruising in his deckboat with his family and was heading up towards the sandbar. When all of a sudden he noticed this cat flying towards him going into the mouth of the river. He tried to avoid him but just couldn't since the cat was going so fast and it was getting narrow. Luckily they missed each other. He thought he was in the right of way since he was the slower vessel but obviously this guy in the cat didn't think so....................... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Jbb
    Rd Sux!

djunkie
    Rd Sux!

Unforgiven
    So my buddy was cruising in his deckboat with his family and was heading up towards the sandbar. When all of a sudden he noticed this cat flying towards him going into the mouth of the river. He tried to avoid him but just couldn't since the cat was going so fast and it was getting narrow. Luckily they missed each other. He thought he was in the right of way since he was the slower vessel but obviously this guy in the cat didn't think so....................... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
    was this Cat a DCB??

Jordy
    was this Cat a DCB??
    Is there any other kind of cat, at least on a lake??? :idea:

EAZYKILLER2006
    was it an orange pumpkin DCB:idea: ???
    just kidding

Jbb
    Jordy ......are you saying that DCB is a lake only boat.....that is unproven in "real" water.?.....further are you saying that
    "DCB racing" ....should infer that DCB actually has raced one of their boats? ....because if you are ...that would be hating.........and you need to stop hating....
    RD SUX!

thatguy
    Forcast: Ugly.

Unforgiven
    Good Morning Jordy.. yes there are a few "other" type of cats..you have/had one does your do 100 mph going towards the river?...what the hell have you been up too??

Jordy
    Jordy ......are you saying that DCB is a lake only boat.....that is unproven in "real" water.?.....further are you saying that
    "DCB racing" ....should infer that DCB actually has raced one of their boats? ....because if you are ...that would be hating.........and you need to stop hating....
    RD SUX!
    Not hating, observing and eduCATing.
    Good Morning Jordy.. yes there are a few "other" type of cats..you have/had one does your do 100 mph going towards the river?...what the hell have you been up too??
    Mine wasn't just a lake boat though. It went to Catalina a couple times as well as a few trips up and down the coast. Yes, it would do 100 upstream, but wasn't a DCLB, so I did adhere to the rules of the road.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast