Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dammm High speed cats think they own the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unforgiven
    let us know when your coming back over for a CATalina cruise

djunkie
    was this Cat a DCB??
    Since I wasn't there I couldn't say. Except that I heard that the cat was moving at a high rate of speed and if he was going slower this close call might have been avoided. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

djunkie
    Can't wait till they limit the size of boats to 24' !!! like they are in Parker, Flatbottoms & Daycruisers rejoice !!!!!!!
    Coming to a lake near you soon !!!!!!!!!
    I would like to see this also but unfortunately you and I both know its not gonna happen.

AzLakeLizard
    That is why I love Lake Powell.. room for everyone!..even in the "Washing Machine..lol) :devil:

revndave
    Can't wait till they limit the size of boats to 24' !!! like they are in Parker, Flatbottoms & Daycruisers rejoice !!!!!!!
    Coming to a lake near you soon !!!!!!!!!
    When is this going to happen?Will they enforce it?I hope.I go to Parker and dig the hotrod boat seen in Parker.Give me 18-21 ft with a 1000hp+. My kinda of boat.

little rowe boat
    So my buddy was cruising in his deckboat with his family and was heading up towards the sandbar. When all of a sudden he noticed this cat flying towards him going into the mouth of the river. He tried to avoid him but just couldn't since the cat was going so fast and it was getting narrow. Luckily they missed each other. He thought he was in the right of way since he was the slower vessel but obviously this guy in the cat didn't think so....................... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
    Lmao.

Sleeper CP
    So my buddy was cruising in his deckboat with his family and was heading up towards the sandbar. When all of a sudden he noticed this cat flying towards him going into the mouth of the river. He tried to avoid him but just couldn't since the cat was going so fast and it was getting narrow. Luckily they missed each other. He thought he was in the right of way since he was the slower vessel but obviously this guy in the cat didn't think so....................... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
    So can we merge this thread with the "Blue and Green Aftershock...Asshole"
    thread. Do we have a match..:idea: Or am I stating the obvious...sometimes I slow? Must be the alcohol.
    Sleeper CP

OKIE-JET
    Since I wasn't there I couldn't say. Except that I heard that the cat was moving at a high rate of speed and if he was going slower this close call might have been avoided. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Did the driver of said CAT, shit his pants due to this "close call"?

Jyruiz
    Instigator.:devil:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast