Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dammm High speed cats think they own the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
    Oooooh, I forgot one letter. I can't waste time in picking your grammatical errors apart. If you're trying to raise humor, YOU SUCK AT IT!!! Quit using other peoples threads, use your head, not others peoples stuff. Its hack.
    Thats what great about this site. Everyone ha an opinion and is able to post it. I could care less about my spelling. Sorry I type faster than I think. I think most will say they can understand what I'm trying to say. That thread was a disaster. A total backfire to Kilr. I'm just simply trying to bring a little humor and insight to it all. If your so deadheaded to get that than oh well. Other than that I can give a shit what you think.

MKEELINE
    Oooooh, I forgot one letter. I can't waste time in picking your grammatical errors apart. If you're trying to raise humor, YOU SUCK AT IT!!! Quit using other peoples threads, use your head, not others peoples stuff. Its hack.
    For something to be funny you have to first have a sense of humor. I think what djunkie was doing was pointing out the fact that there's 3 sides to every story. His side, her side and the truth.
    Lighten up.

HM
    I got a good laugh out of it. Not sure why you chose to call DJ out like you did. I understood his point and I laughed.
    And if you are constantly harassing people over their spelling...and then defend your misspelling because it was only off by "1" letter? Can you say "hypocrite?" I know you can....I like the way you say that. I found a few other of your posts of yours with miss spellings and normally I don't care...except when the spell nazi's misspell - it is a crackup. Most of my own misspellings are from trying to type too fast. I am a really fast typer if you don't count typos.
    Take it easy on harassing people on spelling and duplicate posts. You come across as an angry prick a lot of the time. If you are going to harass people...why don't you dazzle people with your quit witted humor? Then some of us can learn how to be funny.

Wet Dream
    Sorry I type faster than I think.
    We've noticed that most things are faster than your thinking. I'm guessing that at any moment we'll be blessed with one of your humorous spin threads titled something along the lines of "I was a girl on the lake for my birthday"

HM
    Sorry I type faster than I think.
    :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
    Life is like a box of chocolates.....

seanv
    Thats what great about this site. Everyone ha an opinion and is able to post it. I could care less about my spelling. Sorry I type faster than I think. I think most will say they can understand what I'm trying to say. That thread was a disaster. A total backfire to Kilr. I'm just simply trying to bring a little humor and insight to it all. If your so deadheaded to get that than oh well. Other than that I can give a shit what you think.
    uhhhhhh what?!

seanv
    damn! looses its punch when the pic doesnt open :notam:

HM
    damn! looses its punch when the pic doesnt open :notam:
    Perhaps if you used the image tool (yellow box with mountains and sun just above where you type in your text) instead of using the attachment you would have better luck.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...5&d=1186433638

mxbundy
    We've noticed that most things are faster than your thinking. I'm guessing that at any moment we'll be blessed with one of your humorous spin threads titled something along the lines of "I was a girl on the lake for my birthday"
    Who is the we in your statement? Gotta foocking mouse in your pants or something?
    Why the hostility? Do you know junkie personally? If you tend to not agree with his attempts at humor or dont agree with his opinion on a given subject,
    do us a big favor and keep your pie hole shut!

seanv
    ahhh thanks holy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast