Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dammm High speed cats think they own the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wet Dream
    I got a good laugh out of it. Not sure why you chose to call DJ out like you did. I understood his point and I laughed.
    And if you are constantly harassing people over their spelling...and then defend your misspelling because it was only off by "1" letter? Can you say "hypocrite?" I know you can....I like the way you say that. I found a few other of your posts of yours with miss spellings and normally I don't care...except when the spell nazi's misspell - it is a crackup. Most of my own misspellings are from trying to type too fast. I am a really fast typer if you don't count typos.
    Take it easy on harassing people on spelling and duplicate posts. You come across as an angry prick a lot of the time. If you are going to harass people...why don't you dazzle people with your quit witted humor? Then some of us can learn how to be funny.
    I totally knew where he was coming from. I love humor, I just really hate stupid stuff. Spelling is trivial, and I can't complain too much, especially when I'm on the laptop, all the keys seems to be not working at times and causes issues with me. No biggie there. Its just ammo. And I am an angry prick most of the time, or I try to be. "Natsi" bothers you? I remember a recent typo like that in here. I'm not much for dazzle. Quit whitted? Que esto? I teacheth nothing. I tolerate a lot of things, up to an extent, then I just explode. Simple, normal mistakes are one thing, constant bombarment of moronic behavior is another. And thanks for the compliment, I might just say it again...if you behave.

Wet Dream
    Who is the we in your statement? Gotta foocking mouse in your pants or something?
    Why the hostility? Do you know junkie personally? If you tend to not agree with his attempts at humor or dont agree with his opinion on a given subject,
    do us a big favor and keep your pie hole shut!
    Who is us? EXACTLY

MKEELINE
    I totally knew where he was coming from. I love humor, I just really hate stupid stuff. Spelling is trivial, and I can't complain too much, especially when I'm on the laptop, all the keys seems to be not working at times and causes issues with me. No biggie there. Its just ammo. And I am an angry prick most of the time, or I try to be. "Natsi" bothers you? I remember a recent typo like that in here. I'm not much for dazzle. Quit whitted? Que esto? I teacheth nothing. I tolerate a lot of things, up to an extent, then I just explode. Simple, normal mistakes are one thing, constant bombarment of moronic behavior is another. And thanks for the compliment, I might just say it again...if you behave.
    You sound like a real "cup of sunshine".

Wet Dream
    You sound like a real "cup of sunshine".
    Team me up with a cup of Starbucks, and we'll make your day.

HM
    ahhh thanks holy
    It's my pleasure. BTW - it only works if the picture is on the web already and you are posting the location. If you are trying to upload it...it requires a little trick of previewing the image first and then using the image tool. You picture will be both an image with the link below it. To find the location of an image...right click on the image and click on properties. It will list the location there and you can copy the url from there.

River Lynchmob
    If that's true it'd be nice, the place would be alot better with only small boats allowed. If they could just outlaw wakeboarding and sea-doos we'd really be talkin something
    And i'm supposedto do what with the 27...turn it into a garage trophy?

Old Texan
    Thats what great about this site. Everyone ha an opinion and is able to post it. I could care less about my spelling. Sorry I type faster than I think. I think most will say they can understand what I'm trying to say. That thread was a disaster. A total backfire to Kilr. I'm just simply trying to bring a little humor and insight to it all. If your so deadheaded to get that than oh well. Other than that I can give a shit what you think.
    Djunkie, I thought your thread to be a good one and quite humerous. :devil:
    Apparently the "Nocturnal Emission" side of MR. Wet Dream (Kind of a Jeckyl and Hyde thing) couldn't follow along fast enough to see the "wit". Hard to figure a guy that shared such caring emotions last month when his beloved canine friend passed, can turn so quickly into a sarcastic asse. Lighten up there WD, we enjoy your "good" character rather than your "ugly" side so many have tasted.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456