Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parker, always a good time

Racey
    Hung out at foxes all day saturday and met H20SkiTooFast (Dennis? if i had a memory) and his buddy Travis with the GN15 19' Gilbreath Spectra, Both were really nice guys, i was about 3 sheets to the wind over there, Partying with Haig and Davis and all those guys. Travis took my buddy Joel (HowardFlat) for a ride in the GN, made his day. That was cool , I'm sure i'll run into both you guys again, You both have bitchin clean rides.
    Take it easy fellas

Dezertrider
    You mean DIRT LOT DENNIS????
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Good guy and have many good times with him.
    I could'nt resist

bordsmnj
    You mean DIRT LOT DENNIS????
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Good guy and have many good times with him.
    I could'nt resist
    that sounds wrong in sooo many ways,lol.

GNKid
    Hey, Racey nice to meet you. Had a great time, would of gave you a hot lap but way too much going on in the water.
    At least some of us young guys are keeping the "Old School Stuff" still alive.
    We will have to hang out some time.
    Howard Flat you are a true enthusiast.....
    Travis

Jyruiz
    Haven't made it out to Parker this year yet, might make it out there on the 17th or 18th.

Racey
    Hey, Racey nice to meet you. Had a great time, would of gave you a hot lap but way too much going on in the water.
    At least some of us young guys are keeping the "Old School Stuff" still alive.
    We will have to hang out some time.
    Howard Flat you are a true enthusiast.....
    Travis
    No biggy about the hot lap, it was pretty busy down there and i know what you mean, maybe next time, that's a bitchin boat for sure. Next time i'm down i'll look you up. If you are ever out to Mead/Boulder we'll have to grab a beer, We're gettin back to workin on the Mandy, i can't wait till next summer!
    Shane

HowardFlat
    GNKid thanks a bunch. Nothing beats going for a hot lap in a beautiful boat down in Parker. Ive seen that boat many times but I never thought i would get a chance for a ride. thanks again. Parker as usual was a blast. I always have a good time and meet great people down there. And yes as always, I left my liver at the river.

Riverkid
    GNKid thanks a bunch. Nothing beats going for a hot lap in a beautiful boat down in Parker. Ive seen that boat many times but I never thought i would get a chance for a ride. thanks again. Parker as usual was a blast. I always have a good time and meet great people down there. And yes as always, I left my liver at the river.
    Has you're hearing come back yet? That thing is noisy!

Beautiful Noise
    That thing is noisy!
    Sounded GREAT going by Castle Rock all weekend

Riverkid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast