Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: straight snoot or straight????????

hotbo
    i have a staight snoot it sucks ass imo cost the shit outta me and i gained no mph lost 2.4 no matter how many damn wedges or not.just my .02 cents got it hanging on the wall so i have to look at it everyday in my shop to remind me to get more butthole cream

jbone
    i have a staight snoot it sucks ass imo cost the shit outta me and i gained no mph lost 2.4 no matter how many damn wedges or not.just my .02 cents got it hanging on the wall so i have to look at it everyday in my shop to remind me to get more butthole cream
    Where were you when I asked if anyone had one I could try???
    I'm curious, did Duane think it would work in your application? He told me I could trade it for other designs if this did not work out, did you explore this option?
    I bet if you advertize it, it would be sold very quick. I could not find a used anywhere. What finish is it?
    J

hotbo
    Where were you when I asked if anyone had one I could try???
    I'm curious, did Duane think it would work in your application? He told me I could trade it for other designs if this did not work out, did you explore this option?
    I bet if you advertize it, it would be sold very quick. I could not find a used anywhere. What finish is it?
    J
    hell if i know where i was probably arguing somewhere lol!!! yes he thought it would do wonders and if anything it wouldnt hurt well in my boat it did hurt.:jawdrop: no i bought it used off of futs.not his fault mine for listening to everybody that it was the shit to have.:idea: i keep all my stuff never sell anything i buy for my jets. maybe one day it will help something but i ve tried it on 3 boats now and wamo the same shit mine was the only one that slowed down the most with it.
    now it may very well help your boat or others but not all boats like them nor do they like droops.ive tried it on my sj 18ft v-hull,jbn youngblood tx-19 no gain,18ft cp tunnel no gain over droops or stock coupler,so go figure it hasnt worked on anything ive found.just remember that some have had good luck with them so you it might do good for ya.
    mine is just a cast finish with 0degree pin angle i tried it straight, 4 up, all the way to 8 up with wedges and me no luck.later trav.:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    RonJane will be all over this thread very soon.........

Well looks like we've come around to my application. I haven't posted because mine's a semi-v and the original post was with regards to a tunnelboat.
    It worked on mine. 2.5 mph gain, but not until I got some tuning info from Duane and played around with wedging and rideplate angle.
    Standard droops (AT, Berk, Place, Aggressor etc) don't work on every boat either.
    http://www.homestead.com/jetboat/5.5_degrees.jpg

hotbo
    Well looks like we've come around to my application. I haven't posted because mine's a semi-v and the original post was with regards to a tunnelboat.
    It worked on mine. 2.5 mph gain, but not until I got some tuning info from Duane and played around with wedging and rideplate angle.
    Standard droops (AT, Berk, Place, Aggressor etc) don't work on every boat either.
    http://www.homestead.com/jetboat/5.5_degrees.jpg
    thats exactly right like i said this was just in my case they do work apparently.:idea: i wish anyone who buys them the best luck,duane wouldnt sell them if they didnt work at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12