Thread: $500.00 Prize Poker Run At The Butte

swdba
    Hello,
    I am Susan Conley with SWDBA and we are having our races the weekend of June 24th and 25th, and will be having a Poker Run that same weekend. I was speaking with Bo, and it might be interesting to joint venture these events. We have a BBQ on the beach each Saturday night of the races, and tons of music, and people, horse shoes, fun for kids, raft races, etc. We will be having the info on our poker run up on our web site within the week, and if there are any questions you have, please do not hesitate to contact me...
    the races we have are for every thing from PWC (jet ski) to day cruisers.... we will have blown alcohol boats, and maybe even pontoon boats. We would love to see your people. We have special prices for people that only want a 1 day membership as well. The only issue is we would need to know ahead of time to some extent as far as attendees, to order enough food for the BBQ, and event stuff....we have excellent prizes for the Poker run, too, from 12x12 EZ Ups, to nights at local Bed and Breakfasts.. actually, at this event the big prize is expected to be $500.00!!!! This is with a minimum of 100 hands sold. The cost to enter is: $60.00 for the first hand, which includes an event T-shirt, 2 tickets for the BBQ, and an SWDBA lanyard for your envelopes. Thereafter, each hand will cost $10.00. The registration for the Poker Run can be requested by emailing me at susan@swdba.org and would have to be received by June 1st.
    Let me know if you have any questions....
    Susan Conley
    SWDBA www.swdba.org 505-263-6568 susan@swdba.org

carreracat257
    Sounds Like Fun.you Can Count Me In

AZKC
    I here the Butte callin :idea: Just head east on the 10. Who knows.......

swdba
    Lets see how many new people we can get???? I would love to see 150 boats out there!
    Don't forget we will have the races out there that weekend, too....come see what yer boat will do....
    we have 1 day racers rates, too....come race and try for a trophy....who knows??
    also in april we have a test and tune weekend with boat techs etc....
    $30.00 for the weekend, and a free bbq for any and all memebers....cheap for true boat techs....we will have fiberglass guys out there, as well as engine rebuilders...Can we help you?
    come see our site! www.swdba.org