Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 100 mph asshole!!

bannedforlife
    First of all apoligies to any fellow boater that may have been in danger due to the busy conditions at the sand bar this weekend. Secondly Mr DCB Asshole just in case you didn't notice there are a lot of shallow areas which ='s you must correct your heading accordingly.. And thirdly if you want to talk all this noise over the internet feel free to stop off at my boat and we can talk about! DICK!!!!

revndave
    First of all apoligies to any fellow boater that may have been in danger due to the busy conditions at the sand bar this weekend. Secondly Mr DCB Asshole just in case you didn't notice there are a lot of shallow areas which ='s you must correct your heading accordingly.. And thirdly if you want to talk all this noise over the internet feel free to stop off at my boat and we can talk about! DICK!!!!
    Well said

burbanite
    Ding! Ding! Round Three...

AZJD
    Any chance you owna blue and green Aftershock deck boat?

Was it your boat that ktoy was talking about.

bannedforlife
    26 Carrera Cat Open Bow Blue W/ Green Flames.

BobbyB
    he's gotta boat that fits the description. I heard his side of the story and it sounds a bit different from the other thread. BTW, is it locked? I tried to post on it, but nothing came up.

Havasu1986
    26 Carrera Cat Open Bow Blue W/ Green Flames.
    Were you going up river on Fri. or even in Havasu.

he's gotta boat that fits the description. I heard his side of the story and it sounds a bit different from the other thread. BTW, is it locked? I tried to post on it, but nothing came up.
    I know that their is always 2 sides to every story. I think that it's fair to hear your side of it to.

HM
    Go check the thread again. ***boat servers have been smoking for about a month now. We should expect this site to go down for a week or so anytime. If the thread was locked....you get a message saying the thread was locked.
    The same thing has happened to me and many other people. You can usually tell by multiple posts....like this thread! Sometimes you will post, and the thread won't go back to the top.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast