Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 100 mph asshole!!

OCMerrill
    Didn't threaded come back and his name became bannedforlife?
    This name rings a brain cell...I just don't have many left to risk using them all up.

Phat Matt
    Somebody on here has got to know him or he is on the board and won't speak up.
    You couldn't miss the boat...If he didn't piss ya off by his driving, then just the sight of that god awful graphic/paint combination would have to get your attention.
    Well it sounds like bannedforlife is the guy everyone is speaking about. Friend of BobbyB. His name seems to be Joe Finch and signed up this year under a different name and was banned, hence his current name. I guess he couldn't follow the forum rules originally.

BobbyB
    yeah, I spoke to him earlier today in reference to the thread. He said he'd post up on here about the incident that Kilrtoy referenced, thus this thread was started. I think folks were reading it wrong; he wasn't complaining of another incident, he was complaining about a guy in a DCB.

BobbyB
    Well it sounds like bannedforlife is the guy everyone is speaking about. Friend of BobbyB. His name seems to be Joe Finch and signed up this year under a different name and was banned, hence his current name. I guess he couldn't follow the forum rules originally.
    If I remember correctly, he originally signed up without an email linked to the account, so they shut it down.

BobbyB
    I saw this guy....He does deserve a good biatch slap...
    I misunderstood your post.
    So the 100mph guy didn't cut you off, but the "green and blue" did?

Glamasu
    I misunderstood your post.
    So the 100mph guy didn't cut you off, but the "green and blue" did?
    I guess I misunderstood here as well...The green and blue deck boat is who I was refrencing.....
    Azjd was refrencing a blue and green deck boat......
    In re reading the post he was apparently being sarcastic and I didn't pick up on that on the first go round....oops

BobbyB
    I guess I misunderstood here as well...The green and blue deck boat is who I was refrencing.....
    Azjd was refrencing a blue and green deck boat......
    In re reading the post he was apparently being sarcastic and I didn't pick up on that on the first go round....oops
    10-4, so you weren't cut off?

Glamasu
    10-4, so you weren't cut off?
    Only by my wife after the second bottle of absolute was opened...
    And not by anyone in a dcb....I was a little angry with the deckboat guy.

BobbyB
    I was a little angry with the deckboat guy.
    got it....he must have made his rounds this weekend, or there was more than one "green and blue deckboat" on the water. i tell ya, nothin draws a crowd like a crowd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123