Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 100 mph asshole!!

bannedforlife
    First of all apoligies to any fellow boater that may have been in danger due to the busy conditions at the sand bar this weekend. Secondly Mr DCB Asshole just in case you didn't notice there are a lot of shallow areas which ='s you must correct your heading accordingly.. And thirdly if you want to talk all this noise over the internet feel free to stop off at my boat and we can talk about IT! DICK!!!!

socalmoney

Tom Brown
    100 mph? That asshole should be banned for life.

socalmoney
    better company in this 100 mph asshole!! thread.

Goad
    I saw this guy too....sounds like there was a gathering of focktards with too much money this weekend

Taylor923
    100 mph boats don't belong on the lake. They belong on the ocean or if they are jets in a cove. But these stupid punks that run all over the lake in their 100 mph boats don't have enough brains to drive a Bayliner. That is why I don't go on holiday weekends, about to quit on weekends alltogether.

Riverat84
    i already HAVE quit on weekends...before i even bought a boat! too much bullshiz for me man...
    Reid

jammin
    100-MPH boats have just as much right to the lake as anyone else! If you don't like Havasu as it is you should go somewhere else. Here's a fact for you, most recent accidents were caused by inexperienced operators than high end boaters. If you want to hate-hate the real problems, overcrowding, inexperience, drunk driving.
    Based on your logic, many cars would be banned from the roads because of their speed potential, obviously it doesn't work like that.
    How about this, based on your thoughts why don't all slow boats go to the ocean and you won't have to worry about the 100 mph boats here. Get my point, we all have to learn to live together!

warlock
    [QUOTE=jammin;2716476]
    Based on your logic, many cars would be banned from the roads because of their speed potential, obviously it doesn't work like that.
    QUOTE]POTENTIAL....Answer this...Is someone more like to tax a boat on the lake or a corvette on the street? I can't remember the last time a car came up on my truck at 100mph....Ohh yea...And the cars that are using their speed potential in Cali. are getting crushed but the boats on the lake that are aren't, obviously it doesn't work like that either...

Troubles No More
    100 mph boats don't belong on the lake. They belong on the ocean or if they are jets in a cove. But these stupid punks that run all over the lake in their 100 mph boats don't have enough brains to drive a Bayliner. That is why I don't go on holiday weekends, about to quit on weekends alltogether.
    It's not the boat, it's the person driving the boat.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast