Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a good weekend?

Chipster27
    Jeez! Seems like a lot of hating for a Monday!
    Sure we all had our share of crappy thigns happen, the hose on my turbo blew off 50 miles outside of Barstow, we didn't arrive in Havi until 12:30 in the morning spent my vacation day (Friday) on t-cons looking out the window at the lake and my boat on the trailer dog ran around the awning on my toyhauler and broke a pole which caused me to stay past the normal checkout for the Islander to I could temporarily repair it before getting on the road and I was hit with a $35 late check out fee, found a new scratch on my boat...etc...
    But all in all it was a good weekend. Met some new friends, had a great time at the Islander, my boxer puppies ran around the dog park, one of them learned how to swim, boat ran great, stereo sounded good, spent too much on gas (not sure I needed the 105 octane but figured what the heck)
    Saw Throttle, Phebus, Froggystyle, 98 Vector 21 and at the end of the day had a great time.
    I can't be the only one that enjoyed their weekend???:sqeyes:

yopengo
    I had a great weekend …..not in Havasu.
    Dinner in Laguna and the Sawdust Festival on Saturday.
    Picnic in the park with the family followed by a live concert on Sunday.

AZJD
    Had a fantastic weekend. Bad monday after reading the thread about the little girl....

warlock
    Had a great weekend in Havasu....'Til I got cut-off....

Screaming Pete
    I had a great weekend, Barry Mac and I took our daughters to the river for a father / daughter weekend. we kept them away from the crowds down at martinez but they got a full river weekend. after reading about the young girl (RIP) that we all lost in Havasu it brought a tear to my eyes knowing the time we spent with our girls is so valueuable, my little one will be 10 this month. 10 years ago we were at the Ultra Blast 1997 cruzing the very same water with her in her Mommys tummy. stopped at Topock that day to feed the carp french fries........good times

Dave C
    damn straight... it was warm and sunny, the sponsons were facing down, by night time the cooler was empty, life is good.
    I did get cutoff on the way home but I just let it go :devil:

blown65
    Had a great weekend, didnt do much but it was still good. Did however trade in the ski boat on a new one, only bad part is the new one isnt going to be here till January.
    Other than that, I exercised the couch some.

Big Warlock
    Great Weekend. Newport is the Bomb!

Keith E. Sayre
    I had a great weekend. Did 6 demos on Saturday and then 2 on Sunday. Thanks to all you channel rats for the waters and moral support. Boy was it hot! Almost any day at Havasu is better than a day somewhere else.
    Keith Sayre
    Magic Boats

frdvschvy
    Yes, had a fantastic weekend! Despite the excessive amount of knuckleheads on the water and an impeller failure Saturday morning we had lots of fun. Good dinner with friends Sat night at Javelina Cantina and throwing some drinks back at the Naked Turtle afterwards definitely helped Oh, and we enjoyed our time on the water also.
    The only bad part of the weekend was when my buddy cut me off as I was trying to make a bee line for the bathroom! Had to slow my role from 1 mph to 0.5 mph and spun out into the hallway wall.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast