Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat dvd's ???

1968Droptop
    I've got several quad DVD's, and I know they make motorcycle, snowmoblile, etc. DVD's. But I've yet to see some on Hot Boats. Is there any Hot Boat DVD's on the market ?

n8dawg
    Thats funny! I just did a search on this last week and found this web site...
    www.v-drivevideo.com . He has all kinds of videos/dvd's!

dmontzsta
    check the sig.

RR1 WAS AWSOME ! That tape is damn near worn out. GET IT ! I also saw RR2 ! In the theatre. All three hours of it . It's like the thanksgiving dinner of boat videos. Also amazing !

Keyser
    When is the CBBB video from last year coming out?

DUECE'SDAD
    Just ordered mine (RR II) and looking forward to it holding me over during the rest of this hibernation period, damn these winters are getting longer it seems ! ! !

n8dawg
    RR1 WAS AWSOME ! That tape is damn near worn out. GET IT ! I also saw RR2 ! In the theatre. All three hours of it . It's like the thanksgiving dinner of boat videos. Also amazing !
    That's awsome you saw RR2 in the theatre!!!!!!! Have not seen that one yet and I just ordered RR1 last weekend, can't wait to see this! Jonesn' for some hot weather river trips already! :rollside:

That's awsome you saw RR2 in the theatre!!!!!!! Have not seen that one yet and I just ordered RR1 last weekend, can't wait to see this! Jonesn' for some hot weather river trips already! :rollside:
    RR1= 16oz. can of beer . RR2= Having the budweiser clydesdales pulling the wagon up in front of your couch. There is alot of video on RR2. Be very carefull and dont hurt yourself

Squirtin Thunder
    When is the CBBB video from last year coming out?
    Tyson and Chris have been real busy, Chris had a baby and Tyson the Parker 300, so I know that took up tons of time and in Chris' case the next 18+years.
    I am sure there will be a big anouncement when they have it ready. I for one am looking forward to seeing it.
    Jim

Keyser
    Tyson and Chris have been real busy, Chris had a baby and Tyson the Parker 300, so I know that took up tons of time and in Chris' case the next 18+years.
    I am sure there will be a big anouncement when they have it ready. I for one am looking forward to seeing it.
    Jim
    Cool, I cant wait either. I know my pile of junk's not in it but I want to show some of the guys at work the awesome boats that were there. :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast