Thread: Eliminated Sprinter: What do We Get?:

Trailer Park Casanova
    If Hillary gets elected, what will we see in the first 4 years, what do we get?:

Schiada76
    Fawked!

SmokinLowriderSS
    You get a HUGE tax increase (on only the rich of course, and the last oen on "the rich" went all the way down to $35,000 a year as "rich"), an economy that will trench in bigger than flight 93 did in pennsylvania (due to the tax increase), and NO soldiers pulled out of Iraq.
    Basically, "Fawked", like was posted before.
    If hillary gets elected, get your stock investments into bonds, QUICK!.

eliminatedsprinter
    I would guess we would get a variety of tax/fee/surcharge increases and more red tape and restrictions in our lives. I would also expect that our federal government would also suffer the same sort of administrative mismanagement and chaos that was seen under the last Clinton Administration.
    One sure thing would be that the EPA would force Ca type environmental restrictions on all the rest of the states. Look for cat converters to be required on all new inboard powered boats sold nationwide. You could also forget about new oil refineries, shale oil, drilling in Anwar, or nuclear power etc...

Towndrunk
    If Hillary gets elected, what will we see in the first 4 years, what do we get?:
    The biggest Tampax bill in America is about it. Oh, and a scandal where she is caught giving Oh Mammie Obama HEAD! She'll have her own ash tray and be Smokin Illegal Cuban cigars that her Illegal friends bring her. Who says those wetbacks aren't good for anything!:jawdrop:

YeLLowBoaT
    You get a HUGE tax increase (on only the rich of course, and the last oen on "the rich" went all the way down to $35,000 a year as "rich"), an economy that will trench in bigger than flight 93 did in pennsylvania (due to the tax increase), and NO soldiers pulled out of Iraq.
    Basically, "Fawked", like was posted before.
    If hillary gets elected, get your stock investments into bonds, QUICK!.
    you know the sad part is I don't see anyone running that we are not fooked if they get eleceted. I am not a fan of hilary...Not so much for her politics ( which I don't like,) but for the fact that she always brings in her party... its not "I'm going to do my best" its " My party is going to do its best" I really hate that about her. She always has to bring in her party. Frankly, I don't like democrats or the GOP. Both have proven that they are the same, diffrent politics, bu the same core... IE how does this help ME.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Pretty much right YB.
    My biggest "concern" is that I think there are a few who might be GOOD for the country, but, they will NOT be the ones to get elected. The "regulars" will.

'75 Miller
    The stank-ho is unelectable, so it's not really worth talking about. Slick willy has no power to hand out pardons for votes anymore, so the harpie would have to win on her own merits... unforkingelectable.